Oregon St fans are quite delusionial

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BayouBomber, Feb 18, 2004.

1. Capt Fun

Capt Fun Founding Member

how incredible will it be to hear Dan Borne say..."here come the defending national champion LSU TIGERS"?

2. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

what is it with these pac 0 people...they are F'd in the head... I live in Az and as far as I can remember this is far the biggest game since ND in the Fiesta Bowl....Therefore it is a bowl game you shits... the pac 10 is good but far very far from thebest.. LSU will be ready for the game and the SEC will kick your ass.....
    Pac 10 fan you need some help

3. Erin Krohl

Erin Krohl Founding Member

Oh yeah...

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

This team has no defense and they lost their great running game in the name of 1 individual player. So they got a half decent QB....so what the hell...

LSU 34 OSU 6

5. JVincent25

JVincent25 Founding Member

I predict that OSU will have 5 turnovers, maybe more. They have no RB, no one runs on us anyway, so they will be forced to the air. Thats when the blitz comes, thats when their QB is going to start forcing passes, and Webster, Landry, Daniels, etc. will come up with the INT's.

6. TigerFan101

TigerFan101 Founding Member

...sigh..... That was, interesting. I cant wait for kickoff against oregon state!

Im sure beaver is a good way to start the 13 or so course meal to the next championship....

Nick C'est Bon!!!

7. philter

philter Founding Member

Like I said if we play our best we'll beat them for sure...by even more than your score, I'm just saying don't be blind to the fact that anyone can beat anyone in this day and age.