Oregon vs Auburn

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by AndrewAce24, Oct 23, 2010.

1. AndrewAce24

AndrewAce24 Founding Member

After seeing Auburn dominate LSU on the ground today and watching Oregon put up gobs of points every game this year, I would love to see them play each other for the NC. What to you think the over/under would be? 100?

1 person likes this.
  2. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

With how this season has gone, it wouldn't be surprising if Ole Miss or USC won next week. I think a lot of people have written USC off since they are on probation, but they still have as much talent as any of the top teams. Home field has been huge for a lot of upsets so far. Auburn has looked good the last 2 weeks, but don't forget that they started slow and needed late FG's to win some games. The season isn't a sprint and they need to play at a high level every game.

By Wednesday that will set in here and we'll be ready for Alabama and the chance to upset them.

Plus, God forbid an injury to one of their key players and the season could turn around quickly.

And I might take the over on that bet, FYI. :D

3. Weisguy

Weisguy Veteran Member

The Pac-10 is a really good conference this year, and maybe the deepest 1-10. I'd say that Oregon will have a tougher time going through its conference undefeated with all those good teams in Pac-10 this year while Auburn really had to worry about Alabama, which is really good, and Arkansas. LSU was undefeated up to that loss to Auburn, but let's be honest- the way LSU played, it was lucky it hadn't lost a game or two before playing Auburn. (Oregon spanked the same Tenn team that gave LSU fits).

I hate to say it, but I fear this is the year a team like TCU or Boise State backs into national championship where it will get ravaged.

1 person likes this.
  4. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

They are 1 and 2 in the BCS today.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Final Score

Auburn 752
    Oregon 749