Orgeron loses Louisiana 5 Star RB to UGA

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerTap, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Maybe we lost Emery partly because people like Paul "Freaking" Finebaum and other so called sports media are promoting this "Oeaux on the hot seat" narrative. Also a lot of so called LSU fans (many here on this site) wanting Oeaux to fail or not backing him. This crap is heard by our recruits, their parents and friends. This DOES have a negative influence on recruiting.

KyleK likes this.
  2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Orgeron is what his record says it is nothing more nothing less

any LSU coach that loses to Troy and moo u by 30 would be firmly on the hot seat

TigerTap, LSU_4_LIFE and tirk like this.
  3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Yep quit making excuses kaka you sound like a fucking whiny lib not accepting who he is. He being the worst coach in ole miss history.

He is who his proven historically losing record says he is. Maybe he can change but I wouldn't bet on it. Nothing finebaum says will change that. Just hope this shyster has figured it out.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

13-0 or nothing for you ugh? Every coach should get 4 to 5 years to prove himself especially one who has a winning record. This coming year will be Oeaux's second year as a fulltime HC. It is people like YOU who drive kids like John Emery away from LSU or any other school you root for. Maybe YOU don't deserve a winning program. The program needs YOU now not when things are "hunky dory". Kcal is a good avatar for you, just another "fast food" fan you are.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Sorry buddy I dont agree. The man should get the 4 to 5 years other head coaches get. This coming year is only his second year as a full time HC so technically he has been an LSU HC for only one full year. Sorry once again buddy but he has a winning record at LSU. His interim year was great in my mind. Dont care what he did at Ole Miss. People change. His interim stint at USC was a winning record just as he did at LSU.

You nor anyone is helping the LSU program by running down our HC before the season even begins. Hope we hold on to our other recruits cause they do hear about negative talk among our "fans".

6. tirk

Oh dear God. We need Oeaux to be something he has proven he isn't. Not kcal. he's not the one with the empty binder making milions. He's the actual alum who gives his hard earned money like myself.
    Don't blame the gd fans that's some deflection bs.

John emery may simply want to play for the better team. I don't like it but that's his decision and his family's. No one could blame their kid for doing what they think is best for their future.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  7. tirk

He gets his 4 or 5 years. And we're free to form our opinion and adjust it over his tenure. I hope it changes but currently he's a proven losing head coach who looked to be possibly way in over his head. One who lied and lies to say what we want to hear.

Does it feel like he's stabilized it some by solidifying the defensive line and getting Ensminger in place. Maybe. We will see.

In the meantime maybe you can post 2:1 positive posts to me and kcal to swing emery back this way.

Dear lord.

The internet is a vast and dynamic space. The perception of Oeaux will not and cannot be dictated on a board with 10 active users. 3 of them taints. I'm guessing Mr emery has never heard of it. Or any of our opinions. As unfortunate as that is.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    GregLSU, LSU_4_LIFE and shane0911 like this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Hey not trying to form your, kcal's or any opinions just giving mine and making my points. I think it's way way too early to judge Oeaux plus it does nothing for the program to start running down our coach before only his 2nd year as a full time LSU HC. No its not about Emery just using him as an example. Also if you dont think kids don't hear what I think are misplaced grumblings and knocks about Oeaux you are mistaken. Kids want and especially their parents want stability. Thay want to know the HC will be there for the 4 years their kid is there. Maybe not just this one site makes a difference but all the LSU sites and of course the national sports media who are spouting this Oeaux on the hotseat crap. We will see if LSU is the 5th best team in the SEC I dont agree. You are simply wrong about Oeaux's being a losing coach. His last 2 stints as an interim HC is a winning record and his 1st year as a full time HC he has a winning record.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well, all O had to do was beat Troy and not attempt that FG vs ND and he wouldn't have to hear all this shit. Its hist fault anyway you cut it. Its also his credit for not tanking the season after the Troy loss.

I hope and tend to believe Canada was the reason we couldn't score inside the 10, but time will tell.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

We will see how Ensminger handles red zone situations. The man gets a lot of heat on this forum and others but he has forgotten more football than the naysayers ever knew. With an improved OL at least one of the unproven RB's will have to step up to the plate. Got a lot of talent and depth at WR but at lest a couple of them besides Giles must show a lot of developing that just didn't happen last season.

If Kristian Fulton is able to return and everybody stays healthy the D will be hard to score on. If the Tigers start the year 1-3 the afterburners under Oeaux's ass will be white hot. Beating Miami is an absolute must with Auburn being at Jordan-Hare.

GregLSU and LSUpride123 like this.