Orgeron predicted to be first SEC coach to be fired this season

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Jul 27, 2018.

1. BP

BP Founding Member

Ol' Miss got the coach it did cause nobody else wanted the position because of the sanctions. Don't see tht changing for the next few years. I can't see Tennessee or Arky changing for the next coupe of years. In addition to the buyout, its tough enough getting a quality coach at those two schools without the added problem of getting a reputation of firing coaches just two, or even three, years after their hire.

2. didit

didit Veteran Member

We should be thanking sumlin for taking chief from us... Cost us a bowl win but well worth the price...

3. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Hopefully, they help us out some more and hire Les!!!

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Have thought about the fact that O and E had to work with Miles players and a Miles installed offense in 2016?. Have considered at all that E could not possible had enough time to get Miles players to learn his offense? Are you aware in the game against Bama in 2016 we had Fournette, Guice and Williams and that was who our offense was built around? Are you aware you can't reinstall a brand new offense in the middle of the season? Have you considered that we were playing against the best defense in college football that year? Are you aware Bama won the NC that year? Are you aware once again E's offense set records in 2016?

Greg if you view E's offense against Bama in 2016 as a reason he is not a worthy OC you will always be in a constant state of disapointment about our team. Sorry you feel that way hope you eventually see what a gem we have at OC.

5. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

You are aware that Miles recruited very very well while at LSU. It's actually the one thing he excelled at, almost always coming in with top 5 recruiting classes. Almost anyone could've come in and won with the talent Miles left.

... with the exception of the QB position since LSU under Miles apparently didn't see value in the ability to develop a QB.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

OK E sucks you win

7. KevinWS

KevinWS Founding Member

I like Les so I would not like beating him on regular a basis.

I am not bitter about Les not being LSU's coach either. I like the direction we are going.

I would like to see him somewhere that would love having 8-4 to 9-3 regular seasons with the occasional 7-5 or 10-2. I live in Missouri now and there are a few of my friends up here that bring his name up often for Mizzou. They have seen my frustration with him and seem to think it will be worth the risk.

I would be okay with that we do not play Mizzou that often.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Never said "E sucks", just wasn't overly excited about the position hire. You have your opinions and I have mine. Sue me.

Saddest thing is, I gave E props for last night and you're still bitching and trying to convince me E is our Savior. Lighten up.

9. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

The first season Mizzou isn't airing it out they'd all line up on his front porch with tiki torches and pitchforks.

LSU_4_LIFE and KevinWS like this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

E is our savior, best OC we have had since Jimbo. Most diverse passing game we have had since the Mike Hillman or Nelson Stokely years. 5-0 # 5 in the nation. Our OC must be pretty good. You will not be getting a subpoena from me just my opinion as you have yours.