Orgeron predicted to be first SEC coach to be fired this season

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

jeff-boomhauer-king-of-the-hill-96.1.jpg
    "Dang ole finger pointing in here man"

GregLSU likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well we should all just do what "most" think. You know like "most" thought we wouldn't be 5-0. You know like "most" said we would lose to both Miami and Aub. You know like "most" said E was our weak link. Glad I don't agree with "most" because it seems "most" people have been wrong about both O and now E. But you are right "most" people have their own opinions some just go along "most" others opinions.

3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

You like facts right?

SELU and Tech gave LSU fits, and LSU more often then not struggled to move the ball on those two juggernauts. Yes E wasn't exactly lighting it up. Yet neither team are national powerhouses and won't do shit the rest of the season. I gave O and E credit for the Auburn win as Jordan Hare isn't an easy place to go in and get a W, just as I gave O and E props for the dominating win last night. But again facts are facts... Ole Miss freakin' sucks and is ranked as one of the worst defenses in the SEC.

Now. Here are some facts on that OUTSTANDING JUGGERNAUT Miami W you keep touting. They play absolutely NO ONE outside of LSU. Take a look at their schedule:
    #5 LSU
    Savannah State
    Toledo
    FIU
    UNC
    Florida State
    Virginia
    Boston College
    Duke
    Georgia Tech
    #24 Virginia Tech

Yes Kaka, that's a damn straight powerhouse that will likely go into the ACC Championship with 1 loss because they play ABSOLUTELY no one.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

LSU is 7th in the SEC in scoring O. Which is pretty good I think considering the two D's we faced thus far.

Also, we shut er down in the other games. LSU has shown the ability to light it up when needed and has improved each game with mounting injuries on the Oline.

I think there is some justified cause to "take it easy" so to speak on the cuppy cake games.

For reference, LSU scored 27.2 points per game last year. We are up to 33.8 this year.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

With the above stated, I think we can point to multiple TD's per game left on the field too due to execution, penalties, turnovers etc.

I think we control the game fairly well tbh. Most games we have had a 2 quarter lul. Last night was only the 3rd.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  6. six pack dan

six pack dan 16 team playoff advocate

I am really happy with my decision to bump this thread.

I also removed TigerTap and the other guy from ignore list.

Life is good. :) ;)

I have pizza...

LSU_4_LIFE, GiantDuckFan and Bengal B like this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

rotten-apple-12140617.jpg
    Here is your apple professor duck. Sorry its rotten but drank most of the night game lasted too long not in the best of moods.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You actually think I think you guys are really on my ass and I am all upset? What you don't understand yet is I enjoy this shit and if nothing else I help keep this place from being dull. Let me end with this;

If you don't hold my advanced age against me I won't hold y'alls youth and inexperience against you.

Your New and Improved Meaux

9. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Cheer the hell up, Moe,.. LSU's 5-0 and very highly ranked,.. I like cinnamon in my applesauce.

10. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I just enjoy busting your balls.