Orgeron predicted to be first SEC coach to be fired this season

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Jul 27, 2018.

1. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

You were young & thin because El Kebong ran off 6 Offensive Lineman & signed up a bunch s slow-of-foot 2 & 3 stars to replace them.

A 5-0 start. I would expext from a different & better coach. Hell, all you have to do is beat Miami & Auburn. The rest are cupcakes. lil Debbies? I feel you'll fall short of your lofty goal. If 'ol Ed does pull 5-0 outta his arse, will Alleva give him a 10 year contract?

Why would I be Offended?

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Considering you think we might not win 7 games, a 5-0 start would pretty much be your worst nightmare.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Because you are an idiot!

For the last time, not a single poster on this board had a damn thing to do with O being named coach. Let that sink in you simpleton! We didnt hire him!

With that said he is the coach of the team that "we" support. I put it in parentheses because you obviously don't and that is fine but enough is enough.

Your babbling about days gone by have absolutely nothing to do with the here and now. Is that perfect? No, tell me what is...

Are things as good as we want/wish them to be? Of course not. How you refuse to acknowledge that your man crush would still have his job if he'd only recruited a QB or two and allowed them to pass the damn ball is beyond anyone with a double digit IQ.

Your mid life crisis is going to put you into an early grave dude. Les is gone, not coming back and the fact that he is still not on a sideline anywhere is glaring proof as to why.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Please let the season start. Anybody know how to fast forward time?

unclenick, didit, ParadiseiNC and 2 others like this.
  5. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

No. I predicted "7 wins give or take".

If I was Saban & was 8-0 ranked #1. I'd tank the LSU because of the severe overaction & new Orgeron contract. #1 losing a game going to drop outta the Top 4, even Top 3? Not Bama. Smart business move. One less team to bother with. LSU being eliminated, only worry is Jimbo.

unclenick likes this.
  6. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

And never go full taint.

Edit: too late.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
    shane0911 likes this.
  7. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I used to know, but I forgot,.. it was inevitable I suppose

8. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Who are you talking to? Why can't use use the Quote function? You're supposed to be an admin for gawd's sake.

Why do you insist on talking about Les so much? He's retired & collecting a $1.6 + interest Million dollar pebtion. He's doing fine. School's don't want coaches over the age of 60 as proven by Herman Edward, was the only Senior hired by a Power 5 school.

You can't do math. Let's say South Carolina gets tired of Boom treating his players badly like Orgeron. If they wanted Miles they gotta by out a 8 million dollar contract, before even starting to negotiate a new Salary for a coach that averaged 10 wins in the formerly hardest conference in the Nation ( $7- 10 Million per year) current market value. And then you have a 65 year old coach you just paid about $17.5 Million year 1. Sure he'd win, but for how long? Can you see why that's not feasible for most colleges? Of course you can't. How many times did ol Saban make $17.5 million in a year from Bama?

You will never accept this as you don't understand buyouts, cmv's (market value) or age concerns.
    Just repeat the company line about Antiquated Offenses & such. Funny how the toughest conference in the Nation doesn't have a winning record against him. Not even close.

BTW. Les Miles coached here 11vyears. His pea BM passing numbers are far better than your boy Terry Bradshaw & at much higher passing rating. All while completely rewriting LSU's Rushing records.

My midlife crisis means that I buy more guitars & amps than I need. I don't see that as a bad thing. My wife does sometimes. But the key there is buying her a good piece of jewelry. Bribes work.

unclenick likes this.
  9. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

88 miles per hour, Delorean

unclenick likes this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Because I don't have to when i say "because you are an idiot " everyone else knows.

The rest of your incoherent ramblings prove it.