Osamacare Crashing & Burning

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Apr 22, 2016.

1. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I remember the CBO's Obamacare math. I remember the bill language was tweaked to game the CBO process. That's hardly black and white.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well what do you know, sounds just like TriCare, same bullshit, same problems getting doctors to accept it. It's medicare by a different name.

What do you know, the liberal is wrong again

3. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Lol... A couple doctors not accepting Obamacare because of their own ignorance is hardly damning evidence it doesn't work. I guess it's easy to say the CBO is gaming the system, despite the fact that this would be the first time in their history to do so without any evidence to back it up.

Again, it's a shitty system, but it's better than the previous system. Too bad the GOP doesn't give a shit about offering something better.

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I don't agree that it's better. IMO it's worse in many ways. However you're spot on in condemning the GOP for not offering an alternate.

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

A little more dirt on the plan.
    Insurance rates going up: New concerns for Obamacare

WASHINGTON (AP) - Fresh problems for "Obamacare": The largest health insurer in Texas wants to raise its rates on individual ...

Read the full story

LSUTiga likes this.
  6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Two of the biggest states.

Two days ago, UnitedHealth announced it is dropping out of California’s individual market for health insurance, including Covered California — i.e., the state’s Obamacare Exchange. It was just the latest indication the Exchanges are suffering from adverse selection that could ultimately cause them to collapse.

And just in case any of you hard-headed phuckers still can't see we got/getting it up the ass with no grease.
    We already knew California was whack. no offense vball.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/michael...-adverse-selection-in-its-obamacare-exchange/

7. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

And I'm stuck with both.

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Don't get me wrong, I love TriCare, the deductibles can't be beat, at least not by talking to any of my friends that have other insurance and they flat out want to kill me when they find out what my premiums are. I cover my entire family for a year for less than what they pay a month.

More doctors would accept it if the system wasn't such a colossal pain in the ass. All the rules and referrals and you have to bill this 1st and then this or they reject it. I get the stink eye from the billing staff anytime I go to the Dr. Luckily I don't go that often.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

How is it better? Equal number of people were harmed by this bill as there were that got put into the "system".

Just because someone hands you a bag of shit, you are not all the sudden "better off" than before because you didn't have a bag of shit. Its still a bag of shit.

Costs have gotten worse. With more people in the "system".

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

white people cant be harmed. especially those not poor.