OSU Beavs

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Beaver, Aug 18, 2004.

1. j0nathanr0y

j0nathanr0y Founding Member

I hope our team is confident and you def need to have your fans confident. I just hope nobody espically our team is looking past September 4th. To me, there isn't another game on the schedule.

2. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

I dont think the temp will really have that much of an affect, but the line play will. I believe we have one of, if not the, best O-lines in the nation, and I know we have the best center in the nation. All-American D-linemen couldnt get in the backfield last year, and we didnt lose much. Our D-line is very strong as well, and even if they can be blocked, there will always be a 5th pass rusher, either from the secondary or the LBs. Our corners are good enough to play in single coverage (I think Corey Webster is the best in the game, yes, better than Antrell Rolle), so you can bet there will be a lot of creative blitzes, blitzes like OSU has never seen. I just dont think the Beavs will be able to keep up in this one. I like OSU- I think you guys have a pretty strong team, and I hope you win out after Sept. 4th. Somebody needs to beat the hell out of USC.

3. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

I would swear that BennyBeaver is a tiger in disguise :cool:

4. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

the first half will be close (10-14 pt lead LSU). this OSU QB is good, he is not the best this D has seen. They will confuse the hell out of him. 2 picks from LSU D. A handfull of sacks. LSU running game and O line will win this game. late 3rd and 4th quarter LSU depth at RB will run down hill. all qbs will see action short safe passes. The crowd will be pumped more than usual for this one. Everyone has been waiting for 04 to get started. It will be very very loud. OSU may also have trouble hearing.???

5. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

This game will go to LSU. A lot of teams have great "potential" that play LSU and still fall way short. OSU's QB may be good, but throwing the ball is a lot harder for an opposing quarterback in Death Valley. Just rember, it won't be 11 on 11, it will be 92,011 on 11.

LSU.....................37
    OSU....................10

6. ABeaver

ABeaver Founding Member

Please...

"us guys" did not do that deal with the sooners...that is the "other" university in our state. The University of Oregon Ducks or Phil Knight University. They have a home and home with Oklahoma. So, we get one shot at you and it's in your house, to bad, cause we get you up in the great pacific northwest in our house and you would be toast....here is to a good game on the 4th... glad to see ya'll are looking forward to it. Geeze we play lots of animal teams this year, Tigers, Bears, Bruins, Broncos, Cougars, Ducks, Huskies, Wildcats, do get to play the Sun Devils, The Tree, and the University of Spoiled Children. Guess we will start by caging the tiger.....

7. SG_Geaux

SG_Geaux Founding Member

Speaking of cages and tigers, let's throw your little beaver mascot in with Mike and see who comes out :)

8. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Ya know... I can think of one Arizona team that thought they were going to "cage" a tiger last year on their home turf.... Matter of fact, I can think of a dozen or so more that thought they were going to do it as well.... :lol:

Geaux Tigers!!!!