OSU Game Effect

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DDTigerFan, Sep 5, 2004.

1. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

This game could have the effect of waking our team up as if they had lost the game, but the good news is we don't get the L on the schedule. Oh and the Tigers have won 14 of their last 15 games! I don't think we will see another performance like that anytime soon. Russell will have his growing pains and all Tiger fans need to stand by him as he will have a rough time @ Auburn, Florida and Georgia.

2. ramah

ramah Founding Member

They know

"Those guys that came in, they outplayed us and beat us all over the field ... We snuck one out."
    -- Defensive tackle Kyle Williams after LSU's overtime win against Oregon State.

3. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

Oh, they knew at the half. I would not have wanted to be in the locker room for the immediate installation of 2nd a-holes. It was clear that Saban made some points with his defense, as they came out with a different attitude.

I think the offense was going to try and be vanilla, as though we were opening against Ark St. We were getting our butts whipped, and Jimbo had to go a little deeper than planned.

I like the glimpses, and I am for sure glad that we have Ark St. next week to work out some kinks on offense. I already am taking pity on the Ark St QB, cause he will need some extra padding on his backside come Sat night. Our D will come out with a serious attitude adjustment.