OSU/Michigan St

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Dec 7, 2013.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Here's where I'm gonna disagree with you Winston, and after you hear me out I think you may change your mind.

I feel like the ONLY reason Meyer did that was because he was deeply criticized as was Delany all week last week for being a guy who was way too easy on players and didn't do the right thing, and I think that's the only reason he made that move.

I have less respect for Meyer now because not only is he a scumbag because he recruits thugs and criminals more often than any coach by a longshot, he is a spineless scumbag now for caving in and doing what he should have done in the first place because of negative press.

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

It would sure be more in line with his past LaSalle. I guess in the spirit of Christmas I was being charitable.

furduknfish likes this.
  3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

This is how overrated Ohio St. is. This game was the first time in the 24 game winning streak that they had faced a top 10 team. And look what happened...

4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Excellent point. If you come out and say you're not going to discipline the players beyond the ejection at Michigan, at least be a man and stand by your decision. Don't waffle after you get negative press.

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Bingo.

The man is the worst scumbag in the coaching profession. Win at all cost mentality. He obviously didn't think it was worth the negative blowback had he played that thug.

LSUDad likes this.
  6. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

So glad the suckeyes and Suburban Meyer were knocked off they're high horse!!

LSUDad likes this.