OSU Tattoos

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by watson1880, Dec 22, 2010.

1. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

Looks like the violations are coming for OSU.

Blogging the Buckeyes

December 22, 2010

OSU investigating possible violations

By Tim May and Ken Gordon

Ohio State is investigating possible NCAA violations involving several football players receiving tattoos in exchange for autographs, multiple sources have told the Dispatch.
    Sources indicate that some sort of discipline is likely to be handed down, but it is unclear when, or to what extent. It is possible that some players may not be available for the Sugar Bowl on Jan. 4, but it's also possible that any discipline could get pushed back to the start of the 2011 regular season..... blah, blah, blah

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

:mad::mad::mad:

I was going to bet the pig sueys anyway but those damn bookies don't play around. Game is already off the board so they can adjust the line. Props if you got your action in prior to this bombshell.

3. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

4. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

It's good to see tOSU get tattooed.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Haha, great post.

Now where are all the rival posters that could have given us some insight to this so we could have gotten to it before the books did. Ughhhh:mad:

6. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

Terrelle Pryor Acknowledges He Is Paid To Attend tO$U

Ohio St.'s AD is saying that due to difficult times, the families got a majority of the money from the sale of NCAA swag by the students. The above link has a quote stating that Terrell and his family are fine with money... and that he gets money from Ohio St? I guess Cam ain't the only paid QB in college.

The junior said he had no intention – at least right now – of jumping into the NFL draft.
    “I feel like I want to get my degree and finish off strong and maybe have a better season next year with no losses,” he said. “I love being here and I need to develop more knowledge as a human being and not worry about money and stuff like that.
    “My mom works a little bit so I can use some of her money, and the money that we get here,” Pryor said,…

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I just wish once a kid would come out and say..... You know what, I got a discount for a tattoo, big f'n deal. I sold my jersey, it's my jersey. You would do the same thing if you were me. Screw the NCAA, screw their stupid rules, F you, I'm outta here.