OT Chidi Valentine-Okeke Commits to LSU

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by dudley, Jan 29, 2015.

1. titoabad1

titoabad1 Contributing Member

Best response I've seen in a while.

LSUDad likes this.
  2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Willie Allen was and is still a strong Bama lean way before this development. I bet not...

titoabad1 likes this.
  3. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Summer School, Online Courses, etc. will come into play. Hes not ready to play just yet, and isn't needed just yet. But I do like what I see on film. Won't take long for Moffitt and Grimes to get this kid ready. Too much to work with. Long arms, frame to add weight, etc. I could see a LOT in the making. I know its early, but I like what I see so far. Grimes is getting his kind of players and getting them to learn the positions.

4. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

I know, it was too easy, couldn't help myself.

5. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

How? Why would the NCAA Clearinghouse be involved with a kid who hasn't even been admitted as of yet?

His reclassification was approved by the private school association where his team plays, but that has nothing to do with being granted admission to college. Heck, some of the schools that have offered him have brought in Nigerian translators to help make heads and tails of his transcripts.

To what? Go to JUCO? :D

This kid has a hell of a ceiling—GREAT prospect.

However, he's left facing three things: a test score that needs improvement, core classes he's yet to fulfill (see Nigerian high school system,) and then there's the matter of his transcripts. Screwed up situation.

6. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

I left the old man's dig alone...your's? Meh.

Just to make sure I got ya though...here, you have two choices. It's either a) Eddie's attitude or b) Eddie's grades. You're going with "b," right?

As you consider which stance you're going to take, chew on this.

The current LSU offense is jealous of the way the recruiting staff slow-played Eddie Lacy. [​IMG]

7. titoabad1

Lack of talent at the running back position has not been the problem for a long time

8. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

A team missed a kid in-state. It happens.

I kid you not I ran across the ramblings of an Auburn fan yesterday stating this was all orchestrated by the REC so he'd (Chidi) end in up Baton Rouge instead of on the plains...and, get this, cited Kwon as the first example of that happening.

Hey, at least you and @LSUDad haven't gone all @LaSalleAve [​IMG] ...see Landon Collins.

9. titoabad1

Again our secondary hasn't been a problem. Now if the gumps come get an all world qb from God's country I'll whine.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Still wouldn't take Landon Collins. He's a great player but he is also a whiney bitch.

Herb likes this.