OT: LSU license plate in North Carolina

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by pheroy, May 19, 2011.

1. pheroy

pheroy Founding Member

Greetings Tigers... for anyone living in North Carolina, we have a push on state-wide to get an official LSU license plate. We only need 300 to sign up for this - the goal is to have it done by this football season. We're at 40-50 right now. You can get more information including details and a likeness of the plate at the Raleigh/Durham Chapter website. There is also a Facebook group: LSU North Carolina License Plate

Please spread this to anyone you know in NC!

GEAUX TIGERS!

2. boblinfoto

boblinfoto Ohio LSU fan/artist

I called the Ohio Dept. of Motor Vehicles and asked about the chance of getting an LSU plate up here. Plates for every major university are available as long as they are IN OHIO, (including the one for Jim Tressel who is about to be an ex-coach). I was told I could contact my state representative and ask that legislation be written up, introduced, voted upon by a majority, and then I could get the plate. Like that's going to happen. So I guess I'll just have to be content with my current Ohio plate. :)

3. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Will do. I see right many LSU stickers down in the New Bern/Havelock area and four kids at my middle school wear a lot of LSU stuff so I will let folks know.

geaux tigers
    hwr

4. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

Count me in. Awesome!

5. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

You should get one with the score of the 07 Championship game! :)