Other than not happening in Florida . . .

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by HalloweenRun, May 2, 2017.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

how many things are wrong with this news item, from the Associated Press?

"Authorities say two North Carolina high school students used trickery to get a nude photo of a veteran teacher from a social media site and then were arrested after showing the picture to other students.

Local media outlets report the 16-year-old students are charged with misdemeanor disclosure of private images. Each was given a $5,000 unsecured bond, and they have a June 15 court date. It's not known if they have attorneys.

The Onslow County Sheriff's Office says the Swansboro High School students obtained the male teacher's picture after misrepresenting themselves on a social media site.

The school district says it investigated what happened and took appropriate action, but officials provided no details. The system also said it planned to review guidelines for social media use by students and staff."

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/crime/article147871474.html#storylink=cpy

2. MikeInLa

MikeInLa Founding Member

They can "review" the "guidelines" (keyword) all they want. LOL
    I would love to know more details about this one. For example; what trickery?

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You can guess at the trickery pretty easily. Whether it was straight trickery or gay trickery the teacher is a pervert

4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Damn. I started to call attention to the word "trickery" in the article. You two guys mentioned it. I guess it kind of stood out.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Trickery definitely stood out bc it's key to the case. Is trickery illegal to obtain private info. Cops do it all the time.

The plot twist however was that it was a male teacher. Who the hell wants that. Damn millennials.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Great minds, I was waiting for it to be some hottie. We are doomed

Winston1 likes this.