OU fans still po'd!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MiketheTiger69, Feb 4, 2004.

1. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

I went to the movie down in Norman yesterday and of course I had my NC flag and window decal and bumper stickers and such on my truck. When I came out, I found a note on my windshield, "LSU Sucks". At least they didn't deface my truck.
    On the way home I stopped to get a loaf of bread and a man came up and asked me if Iwas trying to rub it in. I told him "No, I'm just doing what any OU fan would do if they had won." We got to talking and he started telling me how he knew that many of the OU players had been out partying the night before the game and several had been smoking pot and they were all sick and didn't play a good game as a result.
    I just said that was too bad and I was real disappointed to hear that Bob Stoops allowed that kind of behavior to go on from his star players. I thought he had better control over his team than that.
    He said it was especially bad before the KSU game.
    What next?

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

LSU, 2003, BEST IN THE NATION AND THE SEC!!!

:geaux: :helmet: :lsug: :helmet: :geaux:

2. Uncle Gus

Uncle Gus Founding Member

screw em'

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Yeah like this guy knows that they were smoking pot and out drinking late. Believe me Stoops has control over his team better than that.

I mean does ANYONE believe this crap? Come on, MikeTheTiger, do better than this.

That's like saying Saban has no better control over his players. Would anyone believe this if it was LSU players? Hell no.

Just a lame excuse for getting kicked squarely in the noots by LSU on January 4th.

4. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

Stoops is too good of a coach to let that crap go on.

5. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

Like I've said before, "Remember what my mother told you, 'Never get into a battle of wits with an unarmed person!"

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

:geaux: :helmet: :lsug: :helmet: :geaux:

6. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Did he ask for some cheese with his whine...

Man they sure dont accept defeat well...

7. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

But I thought they lost because Jason White had broken every bone in his body prior to the Big 12 CG and instead of being in a full body cast, he chose to play both games anyway!

8. ChineseBandit

ChineseBandit Founding Member

Who is OU again?

9. Geekboy

Geekboy Founding Member

OU

My sources say that the entire OU squad and Stoops and the entire coaching staff stayed out all night drinking, smoking crack, shooting heroin, etc. and never even went to bed the night before the game and that almost all of them were smashed while the game was being played.

Plus every OU player had very very serious injuries ranging from broken bones (some players actually played with the broken bones protruding from their skin) to ripped Achille's tendons, pulled hamstrings, blindness, nasal bleeding, etc. There wasn't one healthy player on the field.

Plus every single official was bribed by LSU with lavish gifts, money, Saddam's palaces, yachts, land in the Carribean, etc.

;)

10. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

I heard from a very reliable OU insider that they let us win...