OU QB Kicked Off Team

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Deceks7, Aug 2, 2006.

1. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Did I pick a great time to visit Norman, or what? :hihi:

2. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Shouldn't this thread be in the Pro Sports forum? :hihi:

Bomar improved quite a bit this year, and OU WAS poised to win a somewhat weak Big 12. Oh well, not any more.

3. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

They're dropping like flies.....
    Brandon Ting and his brother,Ryan, have both quit the SoCal football team. Brandon, who played in all 13 games last year at corner, had tested positive for steroids last winter and was ineligible this fall. His brother, Ryan, was listed as the teams #1 return man this fall and quit the team this week.

http://www.dailynews.com/ci_4124040

(They played with Darryl Bing.... which only proves these two Tings don't mean a Bing.... couldn't resist!)

4. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

NEWSFLASH: The NCAA after reviewing its records has determined that Jason White actually has one more year of eligibility remaining. Cheers are heard throughout Norman Oklahoma:

www.giveJasononemoreyear.com

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

something is a tad fishy.

Big Red Sports/Imports is the same dealer Adrian Peterson was involved with last summer when he bought (was given) a vehicle without paying for it. He returned it several weeks later and just a couple months ago OU supposedly investigated it themselves yet declared it was legit. Like it was some test drive period or something.

looks like they chopped off their boomer bomar before it led to their sooner peterson.

6. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Yep. And I feel sorry for the new owners/managers of the business that took over in (I think the news said) April of this dealership.

It is being reported who it was that Bomar "worked" for, but not so much that the business is in new hands that took over AFTER all this happened. It sounds like their phone is ringing off the hook with angry calls for something they had nothing to do with.

The previous owner is sleezy (IMO) and the commercials use a greasy looking guy going through a mid-life crisis. The type that makes my skin crawl. ICK!

This is getting really interesting. I may have to run errands tomorrow I really don't need to run, just so I can flaunt an LSU Sugar Bowl t-shirt.:grin:

7. tirk

lol i thought securing the financing was the part where you determined if you could pay for it. funny how that works in reverse for athletes. Oh and it was a lexus.

:lol: :lol:

I feel like i should be paid for investigative work by OSU.

8. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

Bomar has thrown away a great opportunity......he will not be back at OU as he has screwed up too many times now, and no other big name school will take a chance on him. Look for him in the CFL or AFL soon.

What an idiot.

9. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

the dealership is also part of the Sooner Schooner??????? They supposedly supply vehicles for the athletic department as well. fishy indeed.....

10. tirk

dude that place has "hired" zero U athletes forever. bomar just filed it on his taxes was his mistake.