OU vs. OSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bayareatiger, Oct 30, 2004.

1. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

AND HE MISSED IT!!!!!!

OU dodges a bullet!

Peabody can breathe again!!!!

2. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

TRUE DAT

3. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

Great game!

Our only weakness on defense all year long has been our secondary. OSU's freshman QB did a great job attacking it successfully in the 2nd half. He hasn't been much of a passer this year. The kid looked good.

This was one of the classic OU/OSU Bedlam Games. Probably the most exciting that I have ever watched.

I hated giving OSU those 2 TDs in the 2nd quarter with special teams mishaps besides that I'm very happy with the win. Adrian Peterson looked like Superman. 8 games in a row with over 100 yards rushing now.

Our success is definitely tied to how well our defensive secondary can play. Next week at aTm will be tough. McNeal can throw the deep ball too.

Oklahoma State played a great game. I knew they would. Miles and Gundy are great coaches. I thought we would only win by 10. I wasn't to far off the mark. I just didn't expect a shootout.

4. uscpuke

uscpuke Founding Member

I have thought all year that if OU and USC met in the Orange Bowl that OU would crush them. Now I am not so sure. OU let a no name QB throw the ball all day long. He may be good one day but he is not that good right now. Leinart just may be able to do the same thing.

5. LSUfan

LSUfan Founding Member

that's football, you can't predict what will happen. OU usually plays excellent football against strong teams, but for some reason they can't beat OSU like they do Texas.

NW beat Purdue today, MSU is beating Mich . . . upsets happen.