Ouch!!! LSU freshman football player suffers serious injury after punch through window

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ROY_LA_CA, Jul 21, 2014.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I don't give a fuck I'd like that post as many times as this website would let me click the like button.

VampMuse likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I have never punched an inanimate object either but one time my restraint was put to the ultimate test. It was in the 80's and it was Superbowl Sunday. Late in the first quarter the 49ers led the Broncos 7-3 and were driving down the field. I had drawn the numbers 4 and 3 on a $10,000 Superbowl board so it the 49ers scored a touchdown and extra point before the end of the quarter I win $2500. With about 15 seconds left in the quarter San Francisco runs the ball down to the Bronco 10 yard line. I thought, "Well, thats it. The clock is going to run out on me." But there was a Denver player injured of the field and the clock stopped with about 3 seconds left. Time for one more play.
    Its a play action to Roger Craig and Montana throws a strike to Jerry Rice in the end zone as time expires in the quarter. I am already thinking about how I am going to spend my winnings when place kicker Mike Cofer MISSED THE EXTRA POINT! Bye, bye my sweet $2500. I came very close to thowing the beer bottle I was holding at my TV.

To make my indignity and humiliation even worse, I knew the guy who had the winning numbers, 3 and 3. He was a lawyer

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  3. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

My BF told me that once, I told him let me make the sandwich first and I'll bring along the knife from the kitchen for the rest....;)

shane0911 likes this.
  4. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

I used to have problems controlling my temper, but only 1 door ever punched, and guess what? I guarantee I hurt the door more than me since it was a cheap ass college door and I broke it and my hand was fine. My pocketbook on the other hand wasn't so happy.

5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Right, because after all, over complicating every simple task for the sake of over complication is what really makes the world go around.

titoabad1, shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  6. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Pretty complicated response right there......shark week at your house?

7. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I didn't make it that way. I'm just a victim like every other dude.

You underestimate the importance of shark week. it is the off seasons last great ride. Shark week is the right of passage into football season. Simple.

furduknfish likes this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Shark Week gets us ready for the vicious aggression that is football. I'm sure that Tigerchick has a very good understanding of vicious aggression.:eek::mad:

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

It is also the start of the tigerfan.com love fest known as @Cajun Sensation birthday

10. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

[​IMG]

furduknfish and shane0911 like this.