Oueax Late Recruiting Surprises?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Kikicaca, Jan 26, 2019.

1. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Hell of a player in Mingo. I have a hard time making a comparison between the two. Mingo was a top 15 outside linebacker coming out of high school. I don't recall Little as being in the top 50 for the same position. As I recall Mingo came in a little under 250, didn't he? I remember thinking about him and the possibility of playing SAM.

2. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

From whom? That's what I'm asking here, Kiki. I've not seen anyone, anywhere, mention him as an end.

It's not a big deal. I am interested because I'd like to know who thinks a 330lb kid is an end in college football.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Mingo didn't come in at 250, neither did Chassion and neither did Arden Key all very similar body types as Little. Mingo was 6' 5" 210 coming out of HS, Arden Key was 6' 5" 225 coming out of HS and Chassion was 6' 4" 225 coming out of HS. Once Little concentrates on just football instead of the other 2 sports he was doing look out.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

What does your world look like? A bunch of rainbows?

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

My world is upbeat, positive and lives in facts and reality. Your ridiculous clumsy respose to my fact filled post based in reality says a lot about what life in your world must be like. I am upbeat and positive about this Desmond Little guy and your warpped view sees nothing kinda like reading your post about our season and our coaches.

Little will become another Mingo like player and the egg on your face will 12" thick. I like what my world looks like

lsu-i-like and LSUTiga like this.
  6. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Iconsnoozin.gif

7. lsu-i-like

I am actually hopeful about Little, but let’s not pretend he wasn’t plan B. At least O had a plan B this year.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The NFL is stocked with "plan B" guys like Brees and Brady to name just a couple. If I am not permanently banned here lets see how Little turns out in a couple of years.

shane0911 and lsu-i-like like this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You are beautiful when you are sleeping and make more sense too.

KyleK likes this.
  10. lsu-i-like

I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up better than Sopsher, but Eaux wanted Sopsher (and all those other DL that he missed on).

But it’s another case of not exceeding expectations. I have high expectations for basketball too; a top 5 recruiting class in basketball means more immediately; WW still trying to figure it out.