Oueax Late Recruiting Surprises?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Kikicaca, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Who else in the SEC beat Bama? Yep that's right no one. Not scoring on Bama was about our weak, average at positions and injured OL being dominated by a great DL. Average RB's didn't help either. Had we played Clemson last year might have been a shutout there to. I had no visions of beating Bama last year. I also thought we would be 8-5 at the very best last year. Don't understand how you didn't see all the liabilities we had on offense last year.

We are simply 2 years and 2 more great recruiting classes away from making a serious run at an SEC title. WE WILL BE A BETTER OFFENSE NEXT YEAR. Just my opinion.

lsu-i-like and Chipeace like this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I dont deny them. YOU deny E was one of them... Big difference buddy.

furduknfish likes this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Not denying just not judging last year that's where we differ. Simply not fair to judge last year. At the risk of sounding like a broken record;

1. We will have 2 seasoned QB's along with a promising dual threat freshman QB
    2. We will have a healthier deeper better OL, a big big freaking deal!
    3. We will be 5 deep at RB with 2 of em being big time backs (#1 and #7 RB's in 2019 class) another big freaking deal.
    4. We will be deep at TE after having basically one serviceable TE last year.
    5. We will have 5 veteran WR's and deep reserves something we didn't have last year.
    6. E will have had a full year to install more of his offense and work with Joe, Miles and Parrish something he didnt have a chance to do last year.
    7. Hopefully the addition of Joe Brady will help assist E as everyone seems to think he will.

Just dont think you are seeing what I see.

KyleK, ThePhenom74 and lsu-i-like like this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Its fair to judge every year. This isnt the NFL. We have 3-4 years to get what we can out of elite recruiting. Earlier you said we need 2 more years. For fucking what? Bama and UGA to keep stockpiling 5*'s?

In any-case, we are playing for second and finished 3rd this year. We fired Miles for less...

furduknfish likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

We beat Georgia with less talent and put 37 points on them. You are a glass half full person I am not.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Example A of “we had enough talent”.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  7. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

black-man-wait-what-meme.jpg

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Hasn't Bama hit its limit already? To take Ishmael they'll have to tell someone who has already committed that they can't come. Then there's the Rodney aspect. Supposedly, they've already made it clear they don't want him. So, to get Ishmael, they have to take someone they've already told "not interested", then tell two people they've accepted commitments from that their word to their recruits is no good. Ishmael, how do you feel about them using your brother and screwing two other innocent kids?
    If I'm coach Oeaux, that's how I'm selling this.

10. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

when ya need a laugh, God gives ya a laugh

furduknfish and kcal like this.