Our 2nd Amendment under attack

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jan 22, 2016.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

The progression begins. All the dumbasses who buy the bullshit Osama says about hunting not going to be blah blah....

As much as I sometimes look at things in Louisiana and think to myself what a bunch of dumb asses we have then I read stuff about California and can't believe how stupid some of those liberal bitches are. No offense vball, I'm not referring to women, necessarily.
    http://hsrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=A2KLtcDw...lYXN1cmVz/RS=^ADADJNb.o_aO7QOdio.sq1IU1L39co-

2. LSUTiga

I hope those idiots in California see what happened today at a school in a country with very strong gun control. 5 dead.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

One of the reasons I can't bring myself to leave the south.

4. LSUTiga

Louisiana actually has special legislation in relation to the alligator snapping turtle. Linked to our culture, we are able to legally harvest one per boat per day. It's kinda like those Alaska peeps being given special hunting regs for sustenance.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

There are a few. :eek::D;)

Lol. I'm not offended. The liberals here are bitches. Doesn't matter if they are women, men, bi, tri, gay, trans....and they are also dumb as fuck because they are trying to solve the wrong problem through ineffective means. They probably know that because it's all about numbing the public's senses. They would be better to just ban dying if you get shot.

We are #1 in terms of gun laws and restrictions. According to FBI data from 2010, we are also #13 for gun murders per capita. The people committing these murders are a small segment of society, most of them repeat offenders. They don't follow the law. Or they are illegals who don't recognize the law and have no problems taking a life.

"The GAO estimates “criminal aliens” were arrested, convicted and incarcerated for 25,064 homicides. If non-citizens committed them over seven years, the annual rate would be 14.2 per 100,000 non-citizens. If illegal aliens committed them over four years, the annual rate would be 58.0 per 100,000 illegal aliens."
    http://www.americanthinker.com/arti...t_a_much_higher_rate_than_us_citizens_do.html

Hell, in San Francisco you can't even use a grill on your back patio because the smoke might bother your neighbors. Get....me....the....phuck....out of this state!

LSUTiga and tigerchick46 like this.
  6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

The land of fruit and nuts is exactly that.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. LSUTiga

Yeah I'm certainly no road schooler.

Girl I've always told you that you had some SEC in your veins somewhere. Your dad would never have been able to stomach telling you.

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

maybe n korea will take care of california for us. thats what ive been hoping for years.

9. LSUTiga

Trump will when he seals the border. He needs to throw up one around that state, too. Keep vball and them other crazy phuckers inside. PAC fans don't travel anyway.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

thats true. she will need to update her visa to get to georgia by then.