Our friends at Oregon State having a rough time....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MarineTiger, Feb 24, 2005.

1. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

Wait a minute, there's racism in other places except the south???!! Does the national media know about this???????

What about stand up comedians? Do they know? DOes Hollywood? Maybe they can write a show or a movie that doesn't portray us as backwoods rednecks.

No, no, wait minute. I'm talking crazy, I'm going to take my meds and go back to watching the DUkes of Hazzard. It's the one where there's a car chase and the Duke boys get in a fist fight and Daisy looks hot.

:hihi:

2. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

Actually i freakin love the Dukes of Hazzard.

If this is true, Riley has some splaining to do. And yes, Erickson isn't known for attracting upstanding citizens.

It says alot about Saban (go ahead boo me) but there weren't that many incidents under his watch. I can only remember Oliver and was it Kuale that got in a bar fight this year?? Anyway it's better than purse snatching, breaking noses, and phone card incidents.

3. TSdude

TSdude Founding Member

You all have made some great points which I agree with totally...it was a totally disgusting incident, Erickson's thug-like programs continue, where's the media outrage by a racist incident NOT in the South, Hannagriff's ego and wanting Erickson for the LSU head coach, but I'm not ready to throw Riley to the lions just yet. I would need further information. Riley may be letting the case be handled by the law and courts before handing down his punishment, I just don't know enough from this small excerpt. It only gives one side of a story - but it is definitely a disgusting incident regardless of whose to blame and one where those players, who are representatives of the university, shouldn't have been involved.