Our great leader

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Feb 5, 2015.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Its a shame he doesn't understand the very real difference.

Christians to not run around the facts and past horrors of the "Crusades". Christians, more specifically in the modern world, denounce such acts and openly condemn those that twist their faith.

We as a nation can't even say "Islamic Extremist" on TV.

Call it Christian extremism, I don't give a shit. It was the truth.

Don't worry guys, if we just let the Muslim extremist get it out of their system, they will change one day.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

A thousand years later they do . . . but not at the time.

We do so all the time.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well Red, we aren't living in the past are we? The Middle East is.

The white house has a VERY hard time calling these people what they are. Its a fact at this point.

LSUTiga likes this.
  4. red55

He has called ISIS terrorists. He has called Al Qaeda terrorists. He calls terrorists terrorists.

We have muslims on our side in this fight . . . lots of them. A President must be diplomatic. Al Qaeda and ISIS wants to portray us as at war with ISLAM instead of at war with THEM. We have to fight that perception or the terrorists win the propaganda war.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

They are fighting for Muslim extremism. That he will not say.

They aren't being terrorists for the sake of being terrorists. IN this, you are wrong.

tigerchick46 likes this.
  6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I don't give a shit about this, my beef with this dickhole at the moment is approving 27 billion dollars to continue to the war on drugs. 1 billion more than last year. Asshole, lying piece of shit.

KyleK, LSUTiga and tigerchick46 like this.
  7. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

I love your unwavering dedication to what's most important to you........have to admire it!

HalloweenRun likes this.
  8. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

He will become even more anti-Christian and pro Muslim the closer he gets to the end of his term.....it's unfolding almost exactly as 2016 predicted.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

What pisses me off is how so called liberals give this fuckstick a pass when he does shit like this, or makes a ex lobbyist for telecom head up net neutrality, or makes an ex oil company lobbyist head up climate change.

I think republicans are so misguided when they rip this guy, because he should have an R by his name. It should be democrats and progressives that rip him a new one.

10. red55

Sure he has. He makes the point of saying that despite their rhetoric, the terror killing of civilians is forbidden by Islam and all religions. We have important Islamic allies in the this fight. They are not practicing terrorism, they are fighting Islamist terrorists. Can you not see how important it is to characterize this fight as one against terror, not against a religion? We want to divide them and conquer the bad guys, not drive them all together against us. Wise up!