Our old buddy Damon Duval arrested

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BayouBomber, Mar 12, 2003.

1. BayouBomber

BayouBomber Founding Member

2. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

"Damon never gave us any problems."

I guess that getting thrown off the field in the middle of a game during his freshman year for arguing with the coach is not considered a problem. Or getting into a fight with a band member trying to leave the field. Or missing a 20 yard field goal to beat Florida.

3. Eleven

Eleven Founding Member

how does Tubby not know him very well? he kicked there for four years..and was an all american one year...right? you'd think he'd atleast know the all americans on his team.

4. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Wow, that says something about a coach. If a guy is a player of his for 4 years, an All-American and he says that.

Assuming he said that.

Man, I am sure recruits and their parents like to hear that..

5. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

I found it funny that he was arrested in a trailer park, I wonder if they mean a specific trailer park or just the town of Auburn in general:D

6. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

One more comment as I read this story, besides Tubby saying he "Does not know his players very well" to me that is shocking. I mean James said Saban was like a father to him.

Anyway,
    What exactly is a degree in Exercise Science ??? Can you take so many courses in exercise that A. it is a 4 year degree, and B. considers exercise a science ??

Since he has a degree in exercise, maybe we will see him on one of the Aerobic shows. "Live from Sunny Side Trailer Park, the Damon Duval show"

I can see it now
    "O.K. guys on 4,3,2,1 kick you to the left, kick to the right kick to the stomach.. O.K. now, and reach and reach and punch the band member and punch the band member... O.k. lets cool off and find a logo to stomp on...."

7. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

It would be impossible to be arrested in Auburn and NOT be in a trailer park.

8. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

You're right!!! I regret to say that I in fact lived in Auburn for 2 years (2000-2002). Needless to say I lived in a trailor park while living there (hell, where else could I live). There are so many trailer parks that the city of Auburn now actually enforces a law saying that no more trailor parks can be placed inside the city limits. Auburn= Trailor Park

9. Hub

Hub Founding Member

Interesting........Starkville is Indian for trailer park and Auburn is what, redneck?, for trailer park.

Gotta luv the SEC!!;)

10. J_Oats

J_Oats Founding Member

I don't think it is so horrible that Tubby doesn't know Duval that well, he is after all just a kicker.