OUTCOACHED

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Chipeace, Jan 1, 2009.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I hear it's an up and coming party. :thumb:

Isn't your platform based on hissing rather than booing at games? Maybe I'm getting you guys mixed up with the GreenTurf party. Who knows.

2. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

I heard Dandy Don started the party.

3. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

My positions are far more nuanced. I'm not opposed to booing, as long as the target is the other team. Hissing is an ineffective waste of fan energy - I'm squarely against waste. And I'd bring back the song that TGBFTL played that resulted in the student section cheering "azzh0le, azzh0le..." - though I can no longer remember what it was.

4. sugarlsu

sugarlsu Founding Member

I agree totally. CLM does very well in games he has a long time to prepare for. Don't forget that this GT team socked GA in the mouth.

The other point I would like to make is that the players came out and gave it their all. For some strange reason, (IMHO it was due to conflicts between players and players; and players and coaches on the defensive side), our team did not play with intensity the second half of this year.

This game was a great way to get the players, fans, and recruits excited about next year.

GEAUX TIGERS!