Outplayed?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by sweatspurplgold, Oct 7, 2007.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

S Carolina might have something to say about that. And UF will pop some more teams in the mouth. They are strong. I was very surprised by UTenn's win, though.

LSU has so much room to improve - getting a win tonight is impressive.

2. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

LSU had 35:52 to Florida's 24:08

Significant!!!

3. sweatspurplgold

sweatspurplgold Founding Member

Sabanfan, I apologize for the totally inappropriate post. We were dominant and outplayed Florida without question. The score, inappropriately misread as 28, LSU and FL, 24 was the most incorrect data EVER submitted on the world wide web. It was just a subjective post and I was just looking for opinion on it. I did not mean to offend anyone, and I can assure you, I am as big a LSU fan as anyone on this forum. That's why I am attempting to place a point of constructive critisicm upon this forum. It is not meant for offense but to maybe..... help understand Tiger football a bit better. Thank you. Scott m.

1 person likes this.
  4. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Ahhhh...don't worry about SabanFan - he gets testy when confronted with debate, but he's a big ole teddy bear.

5. sweatspurplgold

sweatspurplgold Founding Member

Still sorry. This is the best feeling I've ever felt in my LIFE!!!!!!!!!! Just making an observation about the game. 5 4th down conversions or we lose. Does everyone else feel we should have been put in these situations? Seems awfully risky to me.

6. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

With the offense still not firing on all cylinders (looked particularly one dimensional when compared to UF), I'll take the win anyway we can get it.

7. FrankA

FrankA Founding Member

Thanks. It seemed we'd have a big advantage there.

8. offshoretrash

offshoretrash Founding Member

Well one thing is for sure we'll not face another offense like this one the rest of the year, no one else has these kinds of athletes.

9. mauitiger

mauitiger Founding Member

I don't really understand all these posts about our offense. For once this season the OFFENSE outshined the defense. When we needed a quick score they got it for us. When we needed a long sustained drive to put the game away the OFFENSE came through with a gut busting, down their throat drive led by Hester into the endzone. Let's face it the defense was mortal today and the OFFENSE won the game for us. :thumb:

And as far as MF, I'm sorry but did you SEE that pass that Lafell dropped. That was one of the prettiest passes a quarterback could throw. Did you see the replay of that throw? Did you see the tight spot he fit that ball into? Our receivers(and I use the term loosely) dropped balls all night and they have been all season. I wish you people would get off of MF's back.:angryfire

2 people like this.
  10. mauitiger

mauitiger Founding Member

:po: