Over Ranked DL and Defense

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JP4LSU, Oct 13, 2007.

1. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

I pity Kentucky against the Gators. We should have blown them out. I am absolutely convinced it wasn't their play that won them the game. It was LSU giving it to them. I expect Florida to put up 40+ to their 10 or less. LSU has the talent and the coaching. No excuse for the Kentucky loss.

2. gely33

gely33 Here I Stand

guys this is exactly what i said about a week or so ago an i got blasted for it.......i said that our defense was not being aggressive as it once was...saturday i saw our front four not even getting off the ball hard they were standing up playing playground patty cake.....im sorry guys an you can drill me if you want but dorsey is not looking like the 1st overall pick he is being projected as hasnt been dominant since the va tech game....kentucky was rolling there offensive likne to neutralize him well he wasnt trying to bull rush that roll......mostly if there gonna roll the line bring the corner we did it once that i can remember an we nailed woodson....... i know im gonna here well its not like kentucky is a bad team i agree with that but they arent good enough to beat LSU...

now to the offense once again we are to predictable and way to conservative........guys im sorry to inform you but flynn is not good he is a manage the game quarterback just like john david booty up at USC an all that kinda quarterback can do is get you beat if your not ahead cuz he cant go wih the game.......the pick he threw was the same route he has been under throwing all year long an it has resulted in a pick at least 3 times that i can remember right off.....now this one maybe a little touchy but why wasnt scott being fed the ball more i maybe a blind man but everytime he touched it looked to me like something good happened....plain an simple the defense knows we are not going to throw it more than 15yds so they just jump on the short routes all game long i promise you if we start to stretch the field just a little we could pop those screens to holliday an other recievers..........and the coup de gras who did they think they were fooling bye putting doucet into the game absolutely pathetic an the last two play calls oh my GOD our season is on the line an you pack it in an run it up the middle i swear kentucky had 11 guys in the box waiting on that throw a quick slant or at least go 4 wide spread the field an then run it up the middle..........but in the end to many penalties an some questionable play on the offensive side of the ball....oh an the defense is overrated until they prove otherwise....