Pack the PMAC Saturday!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DDTigerFan, Mar 6, 2003.

1. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

These seniors deserve this. We need to win this to go dancing and fan support is a must!!!! Plus do not forget this Saturday is junior day and over 80 football recruits will be in attendance this Saturday! Let's show these guys what LSU fans are all about!!! Bring back the Deaf Dome!!!!! Geaux Tigers!!!! Buck Fama!!!!

2. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

I'll be there supporting the team like I have done all season. We need to support the team and the seniors. Here is a quote from Collis Temple urging fans to show up.

"I'm appealling to all the people of Baton Rouge", Temple said. "I've lived here all my life. I want everybody I know here. We need the fans for this game. Please, come to this game".

It is pretty bad when a player has to come out and beg fans to show up. Everyone who lives within 2 hours should show up. I think you can spare $10 for the ticket.
    Please just show up!!!!!!

3. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

I live 3 hours away and I am making the trip.....there is no excuse not to go to this one.......Unfortunetly this will be the first game I have been able to attended this year. Living in Mobile, I have classes on Wednesday nights and coach a 3rd grade basketball team on Saturdays which keep me from traveling over to see the games. But, I'm not going to miss this one. I told my roomate (we coach the team together) that he will have to coach this Saturdays game by himself, because there is nothing going to keep me from this game.......GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

No excuse not to be there......got other plans, lazy, wedding, having a baby....DON'T WANNA HERE IT!!!!! BE THERE!!!!

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

That's what the months of July and August are for!

5. Hub

Hub Founding Member

My geauxscott what passion you have!!! Who instilled that in you?;) ;) ;)

6. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

Funny you asked that Hub..

Living in Mobile and not attending LSU, I get asked the question "Why are you such a diehard LSU fan?" all the time. Well being from BR I was raised to love LSU. Some of my friends worry about me sometimes because I walk, talk, and sleep LSU. They tell me there are more important things than LSU, and of course I look at them like any other LSU fan would and say "You're kidding, right"
    I have this one brother that lives in BR that is 10 times worse than me. All he does is surf message boards at work (when he should be working) and surfs them again when he gets home (when he should be taking care of his children). But then again, I am the same way but instead of work and children its school and studying. But thats what being a LSU fan is all about, Right?