Pajama game...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Carface, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Carface

Carface What the...?

Just wondering if anyone else is planning on showing up in their PJs.

2. Justin Credible

Justin Credible Founding Member

Hefner might......

but you bring back memories of a long ago tradition.

3. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

What is the tradition??

4. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

5. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

6. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

7. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

I'll probably show up in my pajamas.

8. Carface

Carface What the...?

They've designated the Oregon State game as the "Pajama Game". They are encouraging people (mainly all students; not just freshmen) to show up in their pajamas. They are even selling LSU pajama pants.

9. Justin Credible

Justin Credible Founding Member

Back in the 60's it was a tradition for freshman students to wear pj's to the first home game.

10. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Pajamas are for the Nerds

Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, NNerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds, Nerds.

The cool dudes set up and engaged in organized panty raids and telescopic events between pot parties ... The telescopic events were well before spy technology, political correctness and AIDS ... poor kids nowadays ...

I've seen more beavers (at LSU) than Grizzly Adams saw in his entire life. Filled with adrenaline and lust ... screaming for panties like a drunken Mardi Gras bitch bawlin' for beads ... and always being an "Above Average Bear" ... I had a gimmick ... I used or wore actually ... and they weren't pajamas :shock:

My gimmick always got me dozens of panties and room numbers in any one night. I had my pick of any number of the available young ladies ... whilst the rest of the pajama nerds were no doubt "wacking it" back in their dorm rooms :hihi: