Pakistan - "Ally"

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by OkieTigerTK, May 2, 2011.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i was not aware how long they were, or were not in there, or how much time would be needed. if i was wrong about it not being long enough, i am happily wrong!

and i agree, no need to mention it. just was hoping it was. so we can collect more heads on that platter.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

One can only hope. Oh Great Mobius, tell me that there is no way this is possible.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

$25 million cash to whoever ratted OBL out. They said that the CIA has been working this since August. Time enough to find a servant or contractor willing to squeal in return for a rich retirement in Abu Dhabi.

4. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

To quote Booger from Revenge of the Nerds.

"I say we blow the f*ckers up"

5. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Just goes to show you can't pay for friends.

Screw Pakistan

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

CIA has been working on this since 9/11/2001.

7. red55

They have been aware of this hideout since August according to the noon WHite House briefing. They first tracked a trusted OBL courier to the compound then. They steadily gathered strong evidence that suggested that it might be bin Ladin's hideout. The spokesman hinted they recently had an inside contact who confirmed that OBL was inside before they decided on this operation.

The first plan was to hit the house with smart bombs, but Obama finally decided on the risky infiltration raid so that there could be confirmation of the kill.

The SEALS were confident and had trained for every eventuality, including a lost helicopter, the incident that doomed the Desert One Rescue in 1979. They had a standby chopper close, probably more than one.

Apparently there have been about five high-level White-House meetings on this raid in the last two weeks as they perfected the plan. No wonder Barry had more important things to worry about than The Donald . . . who is getting no press at all today, poor guy.

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I know Red. I meant working on getting Bin Ladin. And quit being so afraid of Trump. He won't be the candidate.

Your boy done good. Enjoy a bit of Obama pride before America gets out there and back to tanking up their vehicles and buying groceries.

9. red55

[​IMG]

10. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat