Pakistan - "Ally"

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by OkieTigerTK, May 2, 2011.

1. flabengal

flabengal Founding Member

2. flabengal

There are dozens of quotes from intel/gov't sources saying that Bin Laden has been dead for years.

Don't your alarm bells go off when they supposedly dump his body in the ocean immediately? That was stupid. They needed to produce a body to prove it....also, why wouldn't you try to capture him alive? Why peg him in the head immediately? Wouldn't it be better to be able to ask him some questions?

Blatant manipulation to try to boost Obama's poll numbers....

3. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

They didn't take him alive b/c then he would have gone on trial and all that b.s. Obama ordered him to be killed. It's better that way.

I think that they'll release the pictures/video soon to keep the conspiracy theorists (no offense) at bay.

4. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

You should get blasted for it. It is moranic. But you made the claim, so prove it.

1 person likes this.
  5. flabengal

Trial? How about interrogation? Some time in lovely Guantanamo Bay?

I'd like to see you try that on your tax returns....

"yeah, I don't have any proof that what I said happen....no pictures, videos, receipts....nothing. Nothing but my word that what I said happened.......happened. Is that bad?"

And that birth certificate is absolutely bogus also....what a joke.....people born the day after Obama have a lower number than his, the hospital name is wrong, race of father listed as African when it would have said Negro or maybe Black in 1961.

I think they are setting us up for another false flag operation before then next election.

6. flabengal

I think you meant moronic. But if I make a claim and have to prove it.....why is it that Obama gets to make a claim but doesn't have to prove it?

Can't you see how inconsistent that is? Do we or do we not have to prove assertions?

7. LSUsupaFan

I am shocked by none of this.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I still like the idea of impaling him at ground zero, but stuffed and at the smithsonian is also a good idea. Or what they should do, something that would piss all of his followers off, is stuff him and sell him to George W. Bush to put on display at the ranch at Crawford.

9. LSUsupaFan

10. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

It's a shame Rod Serling is no longer with us. This would make a hell of a script.