Pakistan - "Ally"

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by OkieTigerTK, May 2, 2011.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

OK. I'm on to you now. For all the BS you put up with from us; for all the name calling heaped upon you; for all the disrespect you get here because of your looney views; you come up with this? You do it for the attention. You enjoy reading the reactions. No more responses to you from me.

2. flabengal

flabengal Founding Member

3. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

You are a danger to society.

4. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

What does that mean to me. What do those dudes know? Where is their proof? They have not produced a body. Why should their quotes be taken seriously?

5. flabengal

I am aware that some people do that....I actually sincerely mean it...

Go read 1984 again....that's what I think the world is like.....the tv tells you what to think....and it works most of the time. It works on me, too...it's tough to fight through the "programming"....that's why advertising works.

Anyway, I was talking to a guy today about it....very sharp, successful guy and I asked him what he thought about Bin Laden, etc.

He had a great answer, he said whatever the story is in the newspaper, you can be damn sure that was NOT what actually happened.

6. LSUsupaFan

To sane people that dude's answer is crazy.

7. flabengal

Do you really think they wrote down "African" on birth certificates to indicate a black man's race in 1961. You really think that?

8. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Do you think that if Obama was going to produce a fake birth certificate, that he'd put the wrong answer in for any of the queries?

Barack Obama is alot of things....but stupid isn't one of them.

If he were to fake a document, I promise you that it would be the best faked document in the history of faked documents.

9. flabengal

They are more likely to tell the truth because they have nothing to gain from lying. Obama benefits from taking credit for Bin Laden's death....victory in the "War on Terror" and all that....

The others have nothing to gain from Bin Laden being dead or alive....

but here is a thought:

In Washington, a senior Bush administration official said Musharraf reached "reasonable conclusion" but warned it is only a guess.

"He is using very reasonable deductive reasoning, (but) we don't know (bin Laden) is dead," said the official, who requested anonymity. "We don't have remains or evidence of his death. So it is a decent and reasonable conclusion -- a good guess but it is a guess."

10. LSUsupaFan

I am going to learn you something here, and your response to this will tell me everything I will ever need to know about your grip on reality.

The batch control number on a birth certificate in no way indicates when a baby is born. It is a function of when the information was received by the registrar's office. If baby A were born the day after Obama, but the registrar's office recieved Baby A's birth information first, his birth certificatwe would be completed first, and would have the lower batch control number. That simple.