Pakistan signs peace deal with Taliban/Al Qaida

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by red55, Sep 6, 2006.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I'll post what ever links I damn well please, thank you. CNN is a respected source. I'll bash republicans whenever I damn well please, as well. This is a political forum! Don't you realize that?

This kind of response is what reveals the stupid people. Keep it up, you just make yourself less and less credible with each personal insult.

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

If this is true then this is another reason why we should've invaded Pakistan
    after Afghanistan and cleaned up the enemy.
    I don't trust anyone in the middle east except for Democracies.
    The Taliban and Al Quada are the same in my book and I've always said and
    still do that Osama is in Iran, one of our biggest enemies.
    Thank Goodness I have another world to look forward to after this one because this world gets worse everyday.
    The whole world sucks... outside of family and friends including politicians
    on both sides.

3. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

You got it dead on. Mousharif is pro USA, and everyone else in Pakistan hate us and wants us dead. President Bush is a fool to trust a lame duck dictator so much, especially considering that he is never more than a few seconds away from being overthrown.

What I find really odd is that Karzi(sp) supports this deal.

But Sourdough, the whole world doesn't suck. I mean think about it, this world has awesome things in it like big league chew, pop rocks, the Beatles, Coca Cola, and cartoons.

4. red55

Bravo.

5. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I know, can't help it!
    I'm frustrated by the last 16 years of politics, problems, middle east, etc.
    Things seem to be getting worse or maybe I didn't pay attention as much when I was younger?
    This terrorism thing drives me nuts, borders, etc.
    I wish we would get it over with, I think I know the answer but some wouldn't like me either if I was president.
    Whether we all agree about Iraq or not, we are there and I wish we would've done things differently.

How I miss the Reagan Years, I was quite a bit younger then too!:D

6. red55

Man I miss the Eisenhower years . . . life was good at 5!

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

over the weekend david wright set the major league record for bubble size, i think it was a 14 inch bubble, using big league chew. the record had been held by atlanta baldy john smoltz.

i wouldnt be so flippant about these potentially fatal items.

8. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

Look guys, Red has 14,499 rep points so listen to his babble cause he....uhh, has 14499 rep points on a web site. I don't know how old you are but you need to look in the mirror and grow up. If you can't handle someone reading your liberal nonsense and posting after it, then go take a laxative like everyone else your age and let it go.

9. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

You want me to paste every link where someone besides myself said you look stupid? I'll do it.

Just because you post on this site doesn't mean you know anything. In fact, I don't think you know anything you can't paste so I enjoy following your BS and pointing that out and I'm not the first one who has said it. Do you have an opinion that you haven't read, lifted and pasted here?

Dude, there's posts in the football forum with people you have insulted. You want those too? Oh but wait, you have 14,999 rep points.

10. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

David Wright is the man. I bought as many of his rookie cards as I could when he was toiling away in the minors. I was paying between 10 and 15 bucks. I ended up with 160 of his Bowman Chrome Autographed rookie card. It sells for between 150 and 200 now. I sold off about 20 of them to recapture my initial investment and now I'm just riding em to see how high they will go.