Panic Mode

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SanAntonioTiger, Aug 31, 2004.

1. SanAntonioTiger

SanAntonioTiger Founding Member

My wife couldn't get press passes through ESPN for the game on Saturday, and we don't have tickets. Hope you guys are right about being able to find tickets outside the stadium......It would kill us to fly out there and not watch it on TV.......

2. Carface

Carface What the...?

Well if you somehow manage to NOT get in... ESPN is leaving up their gigantic screen on the parade grounds so that the students who couldn't get tickets can watch the game. I know it's not the same, but it's better than sitting in a hotel room.

3. TigerBandMello

TigerBandMello Founding Member

in the same boat...

i feel your pain. i have no ticket either. my girlfriend has a student ticket, but i couldn't get one. :confused: if anyone can help us/me out, i'll be checking here until Saturday. it would be Great to find a ticket at the stadium, but i just don't think there will be many to sell.

4. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Right on Nicholson between Alex Box and South End zone at the corner

Just walk round with your two fingers up ... and you'll get enough action

They wait for the streams of people ... just like a salmon run.

5. TigerBandMello

well, i'd rather pay only face value for a ticket, and i should only have to buy 1, and then i'll Get to the student section. but besides, how many people are Not going to go to this game (or Any game this season) if they have a ticket? there should be a few people not here due to emergencies, but my luck i won't find those people.

6. SATigerFan

SATigerFan Founding Member

WWW.Ebay.com, that will be about the only way to find tickets to this one! Sorry to hear your wife could not come through for you. I will be flying out of San Antonio Friday morning, and leaving Houma earlyyyyy Sat morning to start the party at Tiger Stadium! I hope you get lucky with tickets at the stadium though.

7. SanAntonioTiger

SanAntonioTiger Founding Member

My Parents live in College Town about a 3 Wood from the Stadium. Worst case, we'll watch the game outside on the yard, and listen to the roars.

But I'll be looking for tickets!
    :geaux:

8. Berge

Berge Founding Member

Not in the band this year Mello? My girlfriend was ecstatic when I gave her our 1 year aniversary present: season student tickets...:lsug:

9. TigerBandMello

not this year...

because i've graduated. i held the line from 2000-2003... i guess my time was up. She (another mello of old) got tickets from someone in band. i tried to, but noone would get in touch with me.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

you can find tickets on gameday to any sporting event....no you probably won't pay facevalue but it wont be outrageous if you really wanna go. be prepared to pay twice face or something and you will find one/some.