Passing/Rushing Yards prediction thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Oct 20, 2014.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

shane0911:cool:

shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Most of this stuff if just nonsense and forcing opinions into fact to make their points stronger.

Les doesn't fall victim to public pressure but he saw what we saw and Harris more than earned his shot to start after what he showed that game and he made the call quick and easy. I am sure Les and Cam thought Harris was going to take the momentum and run with it. I really thought there was a strong chance that would happen. If Les and Cam had it to do it all over again I think they would have waited to name the starter both publicly and internally until game time. Going through the week knowing you are the starter is a different ball game and to that point Harris was showing flashes with nothing to lose mentality. In this case it was all on his shoulders. We were all wrong and Harris truly looked lost all night.

You can also make a point that Auburn was fully prepared for Harris. MSU and others had barely any film to watch on his play.

Jennings is clearly more aware and a game manager type but he is still young and has a chance to increase his abilities. Harris has all the tools just not the composure and correct mentality at this point. I have discussed this with quite a few close to the team and this seems to be what most are seeing at this time. I am really hoping Harris gets it clicking in practice and on the field soon because if he does he could be a special player.

didit, red55, ROY_LA_CA and 2 others like this.
  3. jdkees

jdkees Veteran Member

I think everyone prefers hanging nuts.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Please. Lets not kid ourselves. Les recruited him and Les played him. You have no idea that Les "wanted nothing to do" with Harris. It makes no sense at all. When has Les ever catered to public opinion?

titoabad1 and TigerTap like this.
  5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I like how we're mixing up the running game. Power I, stretch, and even some read to keep OM D off balance. See, we can be creative and still be a running team. I hope the trend continues in the 2nd half.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Dudes how about Adams on the recognition

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

[​IMG]

shane0911, tirk and LaSalleAve like this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

How bout calling the D The Adams Family

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Right back at ya w Beckwith.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

My god he had a great game. Along with most everyone on D. They are really starting to play.