Pat Tillman Killed

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BB, Apr 23, 2004.

1. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

From now on, whenever a dictionary is printed, Pat Tillman's picture needs to be set beside the word "Hero"! I hope that whenever a mother or father speaks to their child about morality, courage and heroism they will use Pat Tillman as the shining example of what we all need to be like.

God bless and keep you Pat and your family. Thanks from a grateful nation.

:champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs:

2. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

1st word that comes to mind "Patriot". Pat Tillman will not be forgotten. Can you name one other professional athlete that would do what Pat did? No? Didn't think so. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family, close friends and fellow soldiers.

3. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Can you name a politician that would do what Pat did?

I think and hope everyone rethinks thier beliefs about politics and this country
    after 9-11.

God Bless Pat and his family and God Bless America

4. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

God bless Pat.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

unbelievable what this guy gave up to fight for us. this guy's story is incredible to the point of being hard to believe. giving up the NFL to fight for us? amazing. i dont even have the guts to give up my boring life to fight.

turning down millions and the life of professional athlete? truly incredible, the commitment this guy had. it really boggles my mind how much respect this guy deserves.

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Next time you and your liberal bretheren decide to bash President Bush and his response to 9/11, please keep in mind that Pat Tillman would look you in the eye and call you a damn, ignorant fool.

7. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

People are already cashing in on his death. His football cards are selling on ebay for upwards of 40000 dollars. Only two of the auctions are for charity. It makes me sick that Tillman's death is going to make one ebay seller over 100000 dollars. For the record I have several of Tillman's cards and am going to have them frames as a memorial to him, to remind me always what it means to be an American.

8. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Let's all please keep this as a memorial to Pat Tillman and keep the politics on Free Speech Alley.

Thanks.

9. Tigers Paw

Tigers Paw Founding Member

In a world where it's greed, greed and more greed what this guy did just shows what an awesome, incredible human being he was.

10. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

The Price we Pay to Serve

Not that my loss is anything close to dying, but I just found out that my military change of station has cost my wife and I: thieves broke into the moving van and had a whole night to steal any and all of my worldly possessions that they cared to steal.

The Army moves you about once every 3 years. If you stay in for 20, you can expect to move 7 times or more.

You've got to really love America to put up with the hassle. Not to mention the careful attention the movers pay to your worldly possessions when you have to move.

:cuss: