Pat White now listed as a committment to WV on rivals

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, Feb 4, 2004.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

But oddly enough, NONE of the commitments are shown as signed for WV. I guess they don't have anyone covering that school to see who committed yet.

Oh well....not looking hopeful.

But if I were him, I would probably do the same thing, especially if he really wants to be a QB. And WV is an up and coming program.

2. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Rich Rodriguez is a great offensive mind up there. Remember, he
    was the architect of that great Tulane offense that went 12-0 a few years back.

3. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

I agree and I would do what he is doing as well....

4. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

Good luck to Pat if he does indeed sign with the Mountaineers! I'm keeping him as a LSU verbal until it is official. I don't feel like yanking his name off and then, surprise!, he decides to fax his papers to Baton Rouge.

5. islstl

I don't blame you. You never know if this kid is still mulling it over as we speak.

Do I go to LSU and win a national championship or 2, or do I star at WV and live in mediocrity? hmmmmmmmmm.....momma!!!!!

6. Flynnscuzin

Flynnscuzin Founding Member

islstl-- Starting at the position he wants to play at possibly even his freshmen year is alot more appealing. West Virginia may not be a powerhouse but he will be happier their enjoying personal success. Would make alot more since to go their since we are loaded at every position he would/could play.

7. islstl

Oh i wholeheartedly agree with the kid's decision. And at least WV had a good year last year and he is not playing for some lame school. But they did not recruit too well this year (#49 on rivals). Not sure if they can keep up what they did last year.

But yeah at least he gets to go in there right away and compete for a starting postion at QB. He would not see the light of day at QB at LSU.

8. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

He has to do what is best for him and his family. If he goes to WVU, good luck to him.

9. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

Hey, I could drive over to Daphne (15min drive) real quick and talk him into coming......I could play the fight song and start chanting LSU, LSU, LSU.....until he signs the papers....:D :D

10. DRC

DRC TigerNator

You guys are missing out on the fact he is probably going to be drafted pretty high in baseball. I never thought his commit was worth anything since the word from his family has baseball written all over it.