Crime Patricia Krenwinkle

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Aug 10, 2014.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

It is a great book and it will scare the hell out of you. Bugliosi also wrote a book called Outrage - The Five Reasons Why O. J. Simpson Got Away with Murder that will absolutely convince you if you have any doubt about Simpson's guilt in also butchering two innocent people. And that sonofabitch will be eligible for parole in four years.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I haven't heard about that book. There is another book where the author claims that OJ didn't do it. I don't remember the author's name or the name of the book but I heard an interview with him on the radio. He said he spent a lot of money investigating it and said that the real killer was probably OJ's son Jason. Jason was a schizophrenic drug abuser who was also a chef. He carried sharp knives with him everywhere he went and he had a reason to hate Nicole for stealing his dad away from his mother. Most of OJ's family were at the trial every day but Jason never attended a single session. The author said that OJ knew that Jason did it but didn't say anything because he didn't want his son to go to jail.

That book is probably bull and the author might just have written it to make money but OJ got away with it because most of the jurors were black and the victims were white. More than one older black person has told me over the years that OJ didn't do it.

3. red55

Bugliosi is a world-famous prosecutor. His credentials are untouchable by some author with no evidence. He completely dissects the case, all of the evidence points to OJ, and he is a murderer. I don't care what old black people think.

Bugliosi also wrote a 1260-page book on the Kennedy Assassination that takes the time to completely analyze each piece of evidence and then to analyze each conspiracy theory. Oswald did it, there was no conspiracy. I have read over 50 books on the assassination since I was 10. I believe Bugliosi is correct. He exposes the flaws in every theory and brings it back to what we know for a fact. And it all makes sense.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Oh I believe OJ did it. I also believe that Oswald was the shooter but its possible he was set up to take the fall. Remember when New Orleans DA Jim Garrison was doing his investigation and all these weird characters linked to it started dying in strange ways. One of them was supposed to have committed suicide be jumping through a plate glass window. And Oswald was murdered not by some wacko but by a guy with mob ties.

5. red55

That theory is completely full of holes. It is laughable, in fact. Clay Shaw got acquitted in no time. Bugliosi shreds it completely. There was no fall guy. Oswald was a nut job from birth. Read the book. It is expensive, get the Kindle version.

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I know an LAPD investigator. The mountain of evidence, including DNA, that was NOT allowed in trial would have convinced even the most doubtful. There is zero chance....zero...that it was anyone else. I feel for the Simpsons and Goldmans. What he did was beyond sick and evil.

He's written some amazing books. Helter Skelter is indeed frightening. My favorite is And the Sea Will Tell about a wealthy couple murdered off a Pacific Atol by a former convict. Bugliosi actually defended the convict's girlfriend and she was acquitted. Rachel Ward played the girlfriend in the movie version...great job.

red55 likes this.
  7. red55

Two inept prosecutors, a biased jury, and total incompetence from Judge Ito. When Nicole's blood was found in Simpson's car, the case was over. But Ito allowed the defense to play the race card and suggest that the blood was intentionally contaminated. Stupid prosecutors failed to make it clear that contaminated DNA samples produce inconclusive results, they never produce false positives! Stupid prosecutors allowed a jury stacked with black women assuming that it was going to be a clear domestic abuse case. Instead it became a race case and a white woman that took OJ away from a black woman. Johnny Cochran ran rings around the judge and the prosecutors.

I saw that movie and did not realize it was based on a Bugliosi book. It's going on the Kindle list.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The prosecution was way overmatched by OJ's legal team. They ran over them the way the Electric Company would have turned on the Juice against the Saints 2012 defense.

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Mark Fuhrman got caught in a lie about having used a racist term. His testimony about the glove and bloodstains were then, obviously in question. A white cop testifying about beating the shit out of n***** gang members was so incredibly damaging. Add in the whole jungle fever situation and yes, a racially stacked jury came to an unsurprising verdict.

And having OJ try on the glove.....idiotic.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

The prosecution team could not have convicted Hitler. The fool judge was so star struck and out of his league the trial was a mockery of justice.

red55 likes this.