Patrick Peterson cost us this game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Herb, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

STFU. Don't come on here with your first post calling people moron, hoss. A member 6 years, first post, you call someone a moron for stating their opinion? No matter how erroneous their opinion is?

2. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

Herb....your wrong. LSU lost to the better team today. LSU is a QB away from having a great team.

3. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Man I hope so.... say it and Ill beleive in ya just this once...

dead on about the game.

Jefferson is a square peg and crowton is trying to force the boy into a round hole.

4. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

I concur. With a better QB (and OC for that matter), we punch in TD's in the 3rd quarter with that great field position. The D had a bad game, but we lost that game in the 3rd quarter IMO. Average field position on the Ark 35, three possessions and only 6 points. Imagine if we had scored 21 -- we could've been up 35-21 late in the 3rd quarter. Oh well, woulda, should, coulda...

:geauxtige

5. Herb

Herb Founding Member

1/2 of me is just venting. I KNOW our QBs are less than average.

But, shyte, make that damn tackle and no matter how many times you put us in decent field position it does not give you the right to do something stupid when we need field position most.

JJ has also been an exercise in futility over the season.

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

He was trying to turn the guy back towards the middle so the trailing defender could make the tackle.

7. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

When the offense went hurry up and throw short quick passes Jefferson was on. It's when he drops back and is given time to think that he gets in trouble. JJ is just not a smart QB. GC is just not a smart OC and continues to put JJ in position where he is forced to think. We need a better QB and OC. Hpwever they are not totally to blame for the loss. Hatcher looked horrible as did the OL and DL.

8. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I'm certain if you go back and watch the play after you cool off, you'll see the stupid play was made by Hatcher when he forgot the team in white was HIS team...don't hit them. Also, you'll see Peterson was blocked and tried to get off the block and around the blocker.

Also, you'll see that the defense called was terrible for that situation. Not sure what they were doing...like they didn't realize there was only 6 seconds left or something. Ridiculous.

9. white river

white river Veteran Member

re

peterson is the only bright lite LSU had all day he only averaged 45 yards on kicks lol. just think what mallet would do with that kind of feild position

10. Herb

Herb Founding Member

I probably need to get a prescription from LaSalle Ave and just chil out for a few.

Deep breaths...