Patrick Peterson cost us this game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Herb, Nov 27, 2010.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

The defense gave up some big plays, but they also made some big plays and put the offense in position to score several times and we came away without TD's.

If we have three first and goals and can't get into the endzone, we don't deserve to be in the Top-10.

1 person likes this.
  2. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

Took the words right out of my mouth.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

True and don't forget the two picks.

4. $TigerFan$

$TigerFan$ Father of CajinKid

You are right about tackling Herb, lack of it has killed us in both losses!
    I hope we work on that for next season. I think we OVERACHIEVED this year and the expectations were too high for this team. LSU!

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

***FOR THE RECORD***

I read the title of this thread, immediately knew someone would start this thread, and instantly hit quote reply. I have no idea what others have responded with the execption of the 2nd poster because I saw "lol".

Here goes-

PP did everything he could to win us this game. He gave us great field position time and time again only to watch it get pissed away with shyte play calling and execution. His little show of emotion had nothing to do with that moron we have wearing #9 doing every galatically stupid thing he could possilby do with the football. You sir ( I use the term reluctantly because you are probably not yet over the age of 14) have a reality problem. Or your name is Jordan Jefferson.

6. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Well, the expectations from who? A lot of LSU fans predicted 8-4 or even worse. The pundits in the media surely didn't have LSU pegged at 10-2.

I don't think we overachieved. I think we were underestimated and ridiculed all year undeservingly.

7. ExoticGlass1

ExoticGlass1 Founding Member

STFU hoss.. You make the second moron I've seen here today! Pathetic to say the least!!

2 people like this.
  8. ExoticGlass1

ExoticGlass1 Founding Member

Exacty!! Plus starting a drive around midfield twice in the second half and do nothing..

9. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Lol. Most of your post is dead on. But, um...yeah, I think Herb's over 14...and he ain't JJ. He's just venting. We all see things differently...and I bet he sees it differently tomorrow.

A 14 year old wouldn't be pissed at PP flipping the ball at the guy. A 14 year old would think it was cool and tough. Herb thinks it's stupid...and it is. It was also stupid when PP flashed the pose in the third game of the season...but he did it. Bet a lot of 14 year olds thought that was cool too.

But no, PP did NOT lose this game. There are PLENTY of other places to put the blame.

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Guys, stop with the insults and get on topic, please.