Patrick Peterson cost us this game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Herb, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Lol. You've only seen two morons here today? Dam dude...look around...visit other threads. We're everywhere.
    -
    Shouldn't have jumped on you though. But didn't think you should call a guy a moron right off the bat, just because you disagree with his opinion. Give most people a chance, and they'll prove they're a moron for you. Herb's not a moron...

2. $TigerFan$

$TigerFan$ Father of CajinKid

I mean from a #5 ranked team and all the talk about slipping into the NC game if someone loses. The chatter was there. As far as the fans picking us 8-4 why so much complaining when we played bad, 8 win teams usually play bad. We beat some pretty good teams that we were suppose to lose to and lost only 2 on the road by TD each. Not bad for an 8 win team.

3. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Actually, I am 47 and not 14. Thanks for the needless insult.

I don't think I have a reality problem.

I was one of the few that were scolded early and often for noting that JJ did not have "it" when everyone else on this board was fawning all over him in relief of Jarrett Lee.

PP put us in field position with his play on special teams. However, I think his core position play (Defensive Back) has been quite overrated in the last 1/2 of the season. Tyrrone Mathieu has outplayed him, IMHO.

I have been and remain a devout, intelligent Tiger fan.

4. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Yep, my point exactly. Good season overall...better than most expected. Even today, nobody should've been thinking we'd go in...on the road...rivalry game...and walk over the #12 team in the country.

5. ExoticGlass1

ExoticGlass1 Founding Member

I logged in under the wrong name thats why it looked like my first post.. I shouldn't have called anyone that but we're lucky to have PP wearing purple and gold and to say he cost us the game after watching that really hit a nerve..

6. $TigerFan$

$TigerFan$ Father of CajinKid

Ok your right!:wink:

I just looked at the fact we could have lost six games this year but dug deep in the 4th qtr. and won. :thumb:

7. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Why is there this...yet then there's

And the second one quotes me defending a post I quoted from the first one??

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Its all good my man. I'm just as set back by the loss as the next tiger fan but PP didn't cost us the game. Not even close.

9. Herb

Herb Founding Member

We're cool, man.

I was frustrated at the loss when I posted the thread.

For the record, I love PP and hope that he chooses to return for his senior year. I think another year in the NCAA will actually be good for his pro game. But I'm enough of a realist to see that the signs are pretty much there that he has made his mind up to go pro.

I also happen to think that his contributions sometimes reach myth levels and that he is out of position on more plays than someone that is considered a 1st round lock should be.

I agree on all accounts about #9. I give him his due when he does well and there were many times in this game when he made good decisions. Unfortunately, he will always make just as many bad decisions as good ones if not more.

10. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

Well, based on your handle, that might work . . .
    :lol::lol: