Patrick Peterson cost us this game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Herb, Nov 27, 2010.

1. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Hope you're right. We shall see.

2. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

I don't know, looked to me like Patrick Peterson was the only reason we got any points in the second half. Without his return yards, we're not even in it. Hard to pin it on him.

3. Jackson

Jackson Tiger in NC

If we have three first and goals and can't get into the endzone, we don't deserve to be in the Top-10.[/QUOTE]

Exactly right !!

4. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

This is right.

5. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

He didn't have the angle and went around the blocker to catch the receiver. That play was in no way, shape, or form his fault. As far as his penalty, we fumbled the ball anyway.

6. Brian

Brian Founding Member

I agree. Patrick Peterson just isn't a very good quarterback and it's been obvious all year. :hihi:

7. lsutigersfan

lsutigersfan Freshman

you see it wrong peterson was being blocked in the back

8. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

I think you might need to rewatch the play my friend. PP was taking an up-the-field angle b/c the safety(Hatcher), who was his backup, missed the tackle. He's trying to be the last line of defense, but a WR made a nice block and took a good angle on PP. The ball carrier also ran well with the block. It was good open field play by two Arky WRs and a bad play by Hatcher. Also, PP gave us rediculous field position all day. This is NOT PP's fault. He is a valuable asset to this team.

9. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

Peterson was the only bright spot for LSU in this game.

LSU did fairly well when going down the field, yet again, Dumb and Dumber go back to the uber conservative play calling. LSU had a GREAT opportunity to really put up some points early in the third but didnt.

THe OL was a joke. They couldnt pass nor run block worth a crap today. The running game was mostly non-existant. Once again when there was a big run(Ford) the OL ruined it with a penalty. The OL cost Ford about 150 yards these last two games. This is not a disciplined team.

The D has imploded. The third straight year LSU has regressed at the end of the season, rather than progressed. Miles backers can say what they want but this starts at the top. JJ isnt a great QB, no doubt. But this starts at the top. JJ isnt the reason LSU imploded three straight seasons.

Chavis was the one coach earning his pay, the last two weeks he has slept through the games. The end of the first half was as pathetic of end of the half coaching.

Miles wins but we win in spite of him. Sure he is a great man and well loved the the players but three straight underachieving, underperforming, and implosions all start at the top.

10. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

God I hope you're right. A new OC, QB coach, a new line coach. Heck. the Offense should just be cleaned out.