Patrick Peterson

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by geauxtigers45, Jan 7, 2011.

1. mach316

mach316 Founding Member

Was PP abused? No, but he did not play well at all. I didn't see a whole lot of "lock down" last nite.

2. Mezmorizor

Mezmorizor Founding Member

Just got a text from ESPN, PP is gone

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

He had pretty tight coverage on almost every throw, but Fuller is a pretty big guy and used his body to shield PP. Not to mention that every single pass from Tannehill was a perfectly thrown ball. Deion Sanders in his prime couldn't have prevented those receptions. There was maybe one or two that he just got beat on, but no corner is going to win every battle.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Oh you just had to go and reference the most overated POS in the history of CB's. That dude played most if not all of his games sponsored by tampax. What a puss. I effing hate sanders and the next tackle he makes will be his first.

As for PP. If his coverage was as tight as you say then there should have been either less completed passes, or more DPI's. Neither of which happened. Water under the bridge in the grand scheme of things. It didn't hurt us in the game, he is still a great CB, he isn't afraid to get a little paint on his hat unlike that turd that you brought up earlier, and he is gone to the NFL. I wish him the best.