Patrick Peterson's Statement today

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerTap, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

As far as I'm concerned, PP has exhibited no behavior, attitude, or anything else that would indicate that he can't be taken for his word in his time at LSU. If PP says this is garbage, then I believe him until someone proves otherwise.

I honestly think these outlandish claims on that show are just to get people watching. It's of no consequence to HBO if they're bogus; they're getting the attention they wanted already.

I also think he should have went all Les Miles on their asses and said:

"I speak for me in this matter. I chose LSU on my own, I went to LSU. Nobody paid me or gave me anything to do so. I'm excited about the opportunity my damn strong combine performance has afforded me. I won't be taking questions on this matter. I'm busy, I have a draft and a professional football career to prepare for. Have a great day!"

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Am I being a homer if I don't believe anything I have heard except for the fact that Auburn pays it's players?

3. xlnsports

xlnsports Cajun In Exile

Lets Look
    [​IMG]

4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Ask tirk.

5. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

I was thinking the same thing and in fact said nearly these exact words when me and my dad were discussing this yesterday.