Paul Byrd

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by DownOnTheBayou, Oct 21, 2007.

1. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

ESPN reported this morning that former LSU pitcher Paul Byrd purchased a large amount of HGH between 2002-2005. They're (espn) saying that the league probably won't do anything until the Indians' season is over.

2. clair

clair Rockets

the baseball gods will act tonight and end the Indians season.

3. TexTiger

TexTiger Founding Member

nice call.

4. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

what! no more posts about this? i know this guy and im surprised (not that knowing his personality has anything to do with it). his explanation is suspicious, but he'll be given a fair investigation.

for those that dont know, he says he needed to treat a pituitary tumor. fair enough, but what hurts his cred it that he says mlb and the indians knew about it, but to date they say they didnt.

5. clair

clair Rockets

to his credit, i believe him ONLY because he ordered it with his own credit card.

he'd have to be the dumbest guy in the history of baseball to do likewise if he were planning to cheat.

6. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

I dont know what the deal is but he had a Dentist prescribe some the stuff... Thats kind of odd. Same dude had his license revoked.

7. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

I don't know about you, but when my doctor prescribes me medication, I don't order it over the internet from a dentist who lost his license. I usually pick mine up at a legit business like Walgreens.

It was a good story he gave, but MLB and the Indians aren't backing up his story just yet.

8. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Thank goodness he's not a home run hitter, or people would have to get all indignant about this.

Props to him though, I hate going to the dentist.