Paul/ frank pot legalization bill Friday

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rwilliams, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Smoke what you grow yourself wouldnt work. No tax money to be made.

2. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

My wife has the greenest thumb on the planet. She can break a twig off a bush and stick it in the dirt and it will grow. I know she could grow a pot plant the size of a pear tree. She has more crap for me to weed eat around than any man should be forced to do. I think a weed eater was invented by a woman to punnish a man for not doing dishes.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

not everyone has a green thumb. If that were the case, tomatoes wouldn't be in grocery stores. not everyone has the patience or time to commit to growing either. it's a tedious job, hard work to get an amazing product to come out.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You are the Twisted one and you call me warped. :lol:

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Isn't that the truth, I've got two beautiful tomato plants, big and bushy, yet not a flower on either of them. Has to be the heat, I've even used some bloom booster to try and get them to flower and nothing. Must be the heat.

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I do understand that. What I don't understand is doing something that short circuits your brain.

7. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

You mean like drinking to excess? Or watching Fox News? :D

FYI - There has never been any actual proof that weed damages your long-term memory. In the short-term, it does increase the rate of "messages" sent to your hippocampi, which is the part of your brain that is in charge of forgetting information (i.e. info that you would otherwise deem as useless). So your short-term memory is impaired because your brain is actually rejecting information at a much higher rate than normal. But long-term brain damage is just a stupid myth that people assume is true because they don't know that they're talking about.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Like Football or Boxing?

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

the problem is when people classify all drugs into the same category. I think we know the bad drugs mostly.

meth, heroin, coke, pcp. And by bad I mean you cant do these for long without an early death unless you consider keith richards still alive (edited).

pot is nothing like this. its a natural plant you can grow in your back yard. it makes your food taste better, makes you introspective, paranoid and silly.

but its like any other thing in life. excess is not good. much like pain pills. or alcohol. or double cheeseburgers.

its time people stop thinking like their grandparents and judge each on its own. ive done weed a couple times and to be honest it did none of these things for me. But i also know many that have and its not a bad thing. live and let live mother****ers. if weed helps you wind down in the evening, good for you.

people who drink yet talk about pot like its something worse (minus the dumb laws) speak more from ignorance and fear than reality. blame the person, not the plant.

1 person likes this.
  10. martin

martin Banned Forever

i know a superhot chick that i have no business talking to because she is way younger than me and 6 times as good looking. she has been buggin me to do the mushrooms with her. and i dont want to, but if you saw this girl you would see why i am in a conundrum. should i be scared of the 'shrooms or just man up and hit the drugs and make time with the ladies?