penalty was on #8 not 9

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tiger777, Sep 18, 2004.

1. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

give off early's ass and support the damn team. I swear LSU fans will turn to you in a second. The damn penalty was on #8 Ronnie Prude for jumping up and coming down on an auburn player. its a new rule (a stupid ass on at that)
    that they put into effect this year. get over it! WE WILL BE OK! :lsug: :)

2. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

bump so eberybody wil see.

3. BB

BB Founding Member

Rules are rules. Auburn won this game on 4th and 12 and on the gritty drive to score the final TD.

The pass from Russell (Freshman) to Doucet (Freshman) to end the game says it all for me - we are young and we are good and that will not change for some time to come...

4. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

thank you BB

5. DRC

DRC TigerNator

While I dont want to be a sunshine pumper and not admit our faults, I KNOW we will be back. This is still a great football team thats just not clicking 100% right now but its very close.

6. DRC

DRC TigerNator

If that pass had been on target and not behind Doucet, there is a very good chance number 51 for them picks it off. He was that close.

While the thought makes me wanna puke right now, I am going to watch this game again for a better look. I still think we look good no matter the outcome of this game.