Percy Harvin to LSU?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by USNavyTiger, Jun 12, 2005.

1. USNavyTiger

USNavyTiger Founding Member

good god, LSU is listed as one of his choices...

Ive seen this kid play, (landstown is right down the road from me)

HE IS AMAZING. Period. This kid has got... IT.. that thing that the great players have... he has it.

i might have make a drive to landstown and tell him LSU is looking for a receiver...

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=26296&Sport=1

2. conradj

conradj Founding Member

Scarbarough doesnt seem to think we have a shot in hell, but he hasnt done an interview either. Probably slim chance.

Maybe you should adopt him (ala Deion) and then let him know what a great place LSU is.

3. USNavyTiger

This kid is by far the most explosive amazing talented kids ive ever seen play highschool football.. he just owns everyone... to a point where the crowd is speechless, then erupts into cheers because he just scored another touchdown.

4. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

There seems to be this on-going question as to which schools have ELITE status in college football. Perhaps the best definition is which schools all these 5 stars list as their potential choices.

Looking down Rivals Top 100, it's not hard to tell the power names. The only oft-mentioned name that is a surprise (at least to me) is Arizona... brother Stoops has been busy!

Given only 8 list the Hawkeyes, we remain humbled to our place in the real world. I think 23 listed LSU. I was also surprised at Notre Dame's number... I guess the legend lives despite the obvious.

5. Veritas

Veritas Founding Member

I saw him amount close to 500 total yards in the Virginia State game, he is just amazing. I think he is going to FSU, but it's nice that he is considering LSU.

6. gunwoady

gunwoady Founding Member

Hopefully, we can pull an upset and snatch him from the Northeast like we did w/ Barrington Edwards.

7. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

With the amount of talent we have at WR I would guess we are a decided underdog to get a guy like this, but it sure would be great.

8. USNavyTiger

i'll go talk to him... hahaha

what if he all of a sudden signed a LOI for LSU?

haha, green rep points all over the place for me!

hahah :rofl: