Perhaps the end of the Trojan Dynasty?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by clair, Sep 14, 2006.

1. ramah

ramah Founding Member

LOL ... true poetic Justice indeed.

AND ................ THE BEST OF ALL ... GOD BLESS THEM

REPEAT REFRAIM
    YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

STUCK IT UP ESPN'S TOOKUSS SO FAR THIS WEEK ... AFTER ESPN SNUBBED LSU/AU ... REPEAT REFRAIM

GO AND LET AMERICA WATCH A CROOKED AZZ PROGRAM LIKE USC!!! THE STENCH WILL HANG WITH THEM FOR YEARS!!! RECRUITING, THEIR ENTIRE PROGRAM WILL SUFFER. REPEAT REFRAIM

TELL ME THIS AIN'T GREAT F-ING TIMING. REPEAT REFRAIM

NCAA will HAVE TO DO MORE THAN TAP USC ON THE WRIST ... When all is said and done ... because there are NOW OTHER ABUSES BEING UNCOVERED INVOLVING OTHER PLAYERS ... REPEAT REFRAIM

Rest assured, USC won't get the Death Penalty ... no matter what. AND THAT ENDS UP BEING A BIG SH*T SAMICH FOR THE NCAA CRONIES TO SNACK ON

Repeat refraim

2. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

It turns out that Nick Saban sic the two sportswriters (Charles Robinson and Jason Cole) who are with Yahoo Sports on US(u)C(k): www.nicksabanisgonnagetyou.com Both of them have a connection to Nick, Robinson graduated from Mich St and Cole covered the Miami Fins for 15 years. Nick, you sly b@stard. That'll teach Patricia to claim an alleged MNC her team didn't earn ! However, as mentioned above, like a tree falling in the forest with nobody around, get ready for nothing to happen.

3. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I'd be really surprised if the NCAA gave USC more than a slap on the wrist. As noted above, Mich. recieved rather light sanctions although there was a ton of money involved and I believe the benefactor had Mich connections. These guys in the Bush case weren't connected with USC in anyway that I'm aware of and they didn't do anything that benefited USC since Bush was already in school. I'd suspect they will maybe will forced to forfeit a Pac 10 title and some other things of that nature, maybe the Heisman committee will ask for their trophy back, etc. But I do not think USC will get hit with heavy sanctions.

4. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Guess he shouldn't have taken that wooden horse as a "gift"....

History repeats itself, USC doesn't.

5. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

In the event that a team is stripped of a national title, is that to say that the loser of the championship game becomes the official national champion?

Or do they say that USC was the national champion before they got stripped due to NCAA violations?

6. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

There's no NCAA national champion, so the BCS and AP organizations would have to decide whether or not to strip them of the 2004 BCS national title. Since I'm not sure how eligibility affects either organization.....

7. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Hmm.. good question. I don't think they will get stripped of the title though. And even if they do, they'll just say they didn't and insist that be the truth.. :lol:

8. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

We need to exercise caution in this discussion, if we mention stripping too much, Mike Price is likely to show up ! (Its rolling baby, its rolling ! )

9. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

NCAA=UN They both have their favorites and dish it out accordingly!

10. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

And, how could you give the trophy to a OU team that got taken to the woodshed the way they did. I think they should give it to LSU, just because. Hell, auction the championship off. I'm confident in our fund raising abilities. :hihi: