Perrilloux eating lunch with les and jimbo today

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tygertail, Jan 17, 2005.

1. conradj

conradj Founding Member

We .... as in ESJ? Do you know RP? Has he giving out hints at school?

2. conradj

conradj Founding Member

He has said that he has already decided and the coaches know where he is going. Most insiders think its LSU. I remain cautiouslly optomistic.

3. BB

BB Founding Member

I had lunch there today. I did not see Perrilloux, but I did see JaMarcus Russell and Matt Flynn dressed as waiters and giggling near the kitchen door. They appeared to be pouring laxatives into a plate of food being taken out to one of the tables - I'm not sure what that was all about...

4. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

JaMarcus Russell incognito? Thats good for a laugh, Im sure. He must blend right in with all the other 6-5, 250 lb waiters.

5. clair

clair Rockets

I do go to ESJ, and yes I do know Ryan, and I can tell you 1st hand that the guy loves LSU an aweful lot.

He has visited LSU more than any other school combined...

The thing drawing him to Texas is that he wants to play with his All-Star friends, and they are more receptive to going to Texas with him rather than LSU...

Don't be surprised if on signing day RP goes to LSU and brings a few buddies with him as surprises...

This is coming from a friend of his, and a teammate of his in 3 sports too, so I am about as close as an insider as it can be i guess, when it coems to RP...

I don't visit the board often, but if anyone has a question or needs something answered about RP, email me [email protected]...

that would be the easier way to get in touch with me

6. conradj

conradj Founding Member

Thanks cgisclair: So do you think it is LSU for RP? Any chance he brings his buddy Fred Rouse to Baton Rouge?

7. clair

clair Rockets

I think RP is Baton Rouge bound... and I don't know who will go with him, but if RP has his way, he will be a part of a big package deal...

that big DT u guys got by surprise by only be the beginning of a great class for LSU...

I'm going to LSU next year, and I fully expect my lifelong friend RP to be with me

8. BB

BB Founding Member

I think this is CRAWFISH under a new screen name...

9. conradj

conradj Founding Member

Sweet .... thanks again cg.....you will have a blast at LSU....especially if you get to root for RP

10. conradj

conradj Founding Member

Kid sounds legit...give em a break BB. I am sure you are kidding around though.